aamir...rajeev comments on his film

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Kunal M Shah and Ranjib Mazumder

Rajeev Khandelwal

Television's lover boy Rajeev Khandelwal is all set to make his debut in Rajkumar Gupta's film tentatively titled film Aamir, which is incidentally a thriller. Although Rajeev aka Sujal is known to have a romantic image, his first film will have not any leading lady with no romantic angle whatsoever. Anurag is the executive producer of the film. The rest of the casting is underway.

Anurag Kashyap says, "Rajeev is probably the only actor on television right now who has all the potential to be a huge star and is complete star material. Aamir is Rajkumar's script. He's been my associate in Black Friday and No Smoking. I strongly feel that he has to make a film now and Rajeev fits the bill for his film."

Kashyap added, "Aamir is a thriller and we intend to make it a real time film. It is a thriller which deals with terrorism and there is no leading lady or a love story in the film. Rajeev plays the main lead and will be there in every frame of the film."

Rajeev says, "I am yet to sign the film but I have met him. I'd be a fool to refuse a film offered by him."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;sectid=30&contentid=20070813200708130236579689b6d1c1c

sorry if posted before😊