Chit Chat

   

Gracy^Sapna^ Nug= Mission accomplished! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Joined: 12 January 2007

Posts: 10324

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
telepathic no its called 2 evil brains on the same wavelength.lol. Oi u 2 stay away from my daughters. Especialy star an rishi. I meam it gracy and that goes double 4 u sapna. Door rehna mere pyaari betiyon se. WARNA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gracy^Sapna^ Nug= Mission accomplished! (Page 5)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004

Posts: 26252

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

telepathic no its called 2 evil brains on the same wavelength.lol. Oi u 2 stay away from my daughters. Especialy star an rishi. I meam it gracy and that goes double 4 u sapna. Door rehna mere pyaari betiyon se. WARNA


Haila, main daar gayee NugsLOLLOLLOL Now this is interesting .. A Dhamki from an officer....LOLLOLWarna warna.. warna kya........??????????

ohh so sad for the other daughters.. ur favorites are Star and Sehrish only

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004

Posts: 26252

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
OH by the way...
Have u all seen my ROCKsome, HOXY Hrithik Siggy and Avi???????????? Embarrassed Embarrassed

Made by pyaari Sapna ji for me Wink
Hai nah Kamaal/bemisaal/rocking?????? Clap

For SEhrish: Only look okay-- DRooling/dreaming not allowed LOL LOL

Edited by Gracella - 16 August 2007 at 8:24pm

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 5195

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
OYe are u guys talking about me as victims.. Stern Smile ...u know u guys love me soo much that u wud never make me ur victim right Star

waise thank u papa for warning them about me.. Smile ..Yes Sapu jee i and Star are his fav so now what...u jealous? Angry Tongue ..

Bobby darling i think u shud just keep him/her with u only...we are already a happy family

Yes Gracey jee i already saw it no need to rub it in pplz faces Angry Tongue they are really awesome.. and the drooling dreaming part u said was too late..cuz it already happened Embarrassed

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Joined: 27 December 2006

Posts: 2670

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I really thought that I would finally have a mummy. Cry Cry Cry

u guys r so mean. Cry Cry Cry

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004

Posts: 26252

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweethoney06

OYe are u guys talking about me as victims.. Stern Smile ...u know u guys love me soo much that u wud never make me ur victim right Star

waise thank u papa for warning them about me.. Smile ..Yes Sapu jee i and Star are his fav so now what...u jealous? Angry Tongue ..

Bobby darling i think u shud just keep him/her with u only...we are already a happy family

Yes Gracey jee i already saw it no need to rub it in pplz faces Angry Tongue they are really awesome.. and the drooling dreaming part u said was too late..cuz it already happened Embarrassed


dear sehrish, u got confused, it was me, not sapna who said u and star are his faves..LOLLOL and no one is talking of u as a victim...ur papa is threathening us to stay aways from u.. so he's kinda making u feel lile a victimLOLLOL

Oh BUt i am so happy with them that i want and have ot Show Off nah! and waisey bhi all the Nug-bugging was great nah..ab d becoz of that  i got such  hoxy siggy & aviClapClap

yeah right.. waisey bhi u are always dreaming...LOL sometimes your over the topLOLLOLLOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004

Posts: 26252

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss Candy

I really thought that I would finally have a mummy. Cry Cry Cry

u guys r so mean. Cry Cry Cry


Oh poor Jess, don't feel bad yaar.. u will get a mummy some day.. inshallah..

And Oye, we're not mean.. we are sweet professionals in BUggingLOLLOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Joined: 09 September 2004

Posts: 6550

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Miss Candy

I really thought that I would finally have a mummy. Cry Cry Cry

u guys r so mean. Cry Cry Cry


Oh poor Jess, don't feel bad yaar.. u will get a mummy some day.. inshallah..

And Oye, we're not mean.. we are sweet professionals in BUggingLOLLOL
LOL very well saidClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~ * Least Evil at CC * ~ Gracy in Lead

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Khaya 195 4893 08 March 2008 at 3:09pm
By Khaya
Congooo: *New Promotions*: Star and Gracy

2 3 4 5

Cute_Tulip 33 1314 04 March 2008 at 3:15pm
By fly2me
~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACY*~

2 3 4 5 6

kal-el 41 3163 23 January 2008 at 7:09pm
By sweethoney06
*Congratz Gracy Di!*

2 3 4

-misha 28 1014 16 December 2007 at 3:13pm
By Gracella
Gracy has hots for....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

cool_pooja 130 3484 08 December 2007 at 1:48am
By cool_pooja

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.