Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Hello friends,

Well as u all know one person was a lot in the picture lately...and that person is none other than Nugs/Nuggy/Nughman aka kal-el.

Okay Nugs, i hope u are doing well, coz what u will read now will def shock uLOLLOLLOL

But it was all part of Sapna's and my plan! TongueWe thought of bugging Nugs and that's exactly what we did.. by confessing our love and calling him jaanu , kinda fighting for him, then me backing off......getting  offended and acting as if my heart ws broken etc etc..... yeah nugs, i was kinda a drama queen!

Oh and nugs bechara, ban gaya fool.. coz he believed that i was really in love with him.... what a joke..
if u don't believe that Nugs phass gaya tha, read this pm, which he sent me:

kal-el
Viewbie

Sent: 14 August 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

gracy,

am sorry you like me in that way but i dont feel that way is that my fault?

come on gracy are you really telling me that we cant stay friends?

take care

am logging off need some sleep

Nugs u know u are my dost nah.. i like u but as a friend onlyWink Don't mind that i posted that part of the pm hereTongue

and oh Pinky.. i still don't believe that pyaar dosti hai.. a guy and a girl can be friendsTongue i said i started believing wha tu said, just to make it sound  really as if i fell in love....

and then we have Sapna.. who kept saying marrying nugs.. chi chi and still nuggy believed tha teven sapna could be serious??LOLLOL

Nugs how could u think we were really in love with you!!
Imagine Sapna and me really falling for you......LOLLOLLOL
You are not our type yaar!LOLLOLLOL
U know out types: Hrithik nah or for Sapna SalluWink

And waisey bhi our mission was to bug you and annoy you, which happened.. ur posts are showing thatWink

Oh haan By the way we've set ur daughters free.. u were too too strict!!!Tongue they were longing to become independentTongue

accha so i hope all confusion is cleared and guys you can all congratulate Sapna and me with the fact that our mission is accomplished and if u want u can bug the "bakra".. nugs even more........LOL

and Nuggy.. u promised me once that we will be friends no matter what.. so keep ur promise and be a sportTongue

PS: Sapna will make a rocking Hrithik siggy and avi for me.. and u know Hrithik jaanu ke liye apun kuch bhi karega.......Wink

take care!
Sapna i really loved bugging Nugs, together with yah! You were an awesome partnerWinkClap

we had a blast!Tongue

ClapClap* Gracy and Sapna -- the new found friendsDancing around*ClapClap

Edited by Gracella - 14 August 2007 at 8:29pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gracy^Sapna^ Nug= Mission accomplished!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
lolz....so u guys were also bothering him....like me LOL LOL ....poor Nug

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha20072008

lolz....so u guys were also bothering him....like me LOL LOL ....poor Nug

hmmm, see i knew u were also buggingLOLLOLLOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:18am | IP Logged
thats really sad...but fun tooooooo LOL

i hope he takes it in good spirits....... Big smile
so now we have not one but two evil ppl around...(Sapna n Gracella)

the rest of the members...BEWARE!!!!! LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Bechara NUG Big smile LOL isliye boltha ladkiyo ke baatomin mat giroooooooo mat girooo..... LOL   Wink

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 1:06am | IP Logged
lol... poor Papa

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hey that was very bad....i personally did not like it Stern Smile ....i really feel sad for nug pops Unhappy ....hope he doesn't feel bad Smile ....& take it in rite spirit Smile

lol now i know y madam sapu is called evil evil Evil Smile ..now gracy to join inEvil Smile

Cheers to nug pops Embarrassed
{l]KaiHeart

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

hey that was very bad....i personally did not like it Stern Smile ....i really feel sad for nug pops Unhappy ....hope he doesn't feel bad Smile ....& take it in rite spirit Smile

lol now i know y madam sapu is called evil evil Evil Smile ..now gracy to join inEvil Smile

Cheers to nug pops Embarrassed
{l]KaiHeart
arre Kai jee...u don't know Nug...he is more evil than me...u should have seen him...how he had bugged me and Sam once....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top