Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~FF: Ab Na Jaa (AM) UPDATED

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Am writing after a long time so do excuse any mistakes. I just decided to run through my imagination. If it's not good, then I won't continue with it..

Basic storyline: Adi has moved into Aggrawal's house, (there is no feelings equation yet) and He and Mets plan to teach Praney a lesson...

Prelude: ( Promo)

The room was dark, it was raining heavily ouside. He watched the branches get wet and was holding to a photo close to his heart. He stared at the photo and smiled. Just then a figure appeared "Adi" He turned out, and he knew she had came. She looked beautiful, dressed in a white kurta and pant, her hair was open and she was smiling "Adi, Thank you so much, Today, only because of you Praney has realized his mistakes" Adi felt short of words, He thought to himself, "Praney"  She countinued, "Praney has asked forgiveness from everyone and including me, I think I'll forgive him Adi, Is that the right thing to do" Adi closed his eyes and a tear fell down. Recalling all the moments with her, he slowly wiped the tears down his eyes and replied very softly "Haan, Maithili, I think you should forgive him"  Maithli smiled at him and finally replied "Thanks Adi for always being there, You are a true friend" Adi smiled at this and didn't turn to face her. Maithli walked away slowly , but in her mind said something else "Adi, stop me, Don't let me go, Speak your feelings out Adi, Adi, stop me" Adi turned out and gave one look to her leaving. He stared at the photo and smiled. He finally opened his mouth "Maithli" She finally stopped, turned around and smiled. They both stare and then Adi went to open his mouth....

Sorry, for the long promo. Let me know what you think. Will post Chapter 1 by todaySmile

Chapter Index:

~Chapter 1: pg 1~
~Chapter 2: pg 2
~Chapter 3: pg 4
~Chapter 4 : pg 4
~Chapter 5: pg 7
~Chapter 6 : pg 8
~Chapter 7 : pg 9~

Edited by jenny1000 - 20 August 2007 at 11:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~FF: Ab Na Jaa (AM) UPDATED" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Awwww Jennnyy!! Embarrassed Veryy sweet FF, i'm totally looking forward to it. Big smile Loved the prelude you done so far. Wink Embarrassed I think you should continue it. Embarrassed Great jobb! Big smile Clap Clap

Giah

Giah

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
that is very sweet... and sounds interesting too..... plz continue with your actual fan-fic Smile Smile

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
omgg..jenny dii..itzz soo gooodddddddddddddddddddd Embarrassed

cant waitttttttt for the next chapter 1 Wink Wink

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
~Chapter 1:~

The room was dark, it was raining heavily ouside. He watched the branches get wet and was holding to a photo close to his heart. He stared at the photo and smiled. Just then a figure appeared "Adi" He turned out, and he knew she had came. She looked beautiful, dressed in a white kurta and pant, her hair was open and she was smiling "Adi, Thank you so much, Today, only because of you Praney has realized his mistakes" Adi felt short of words, He thought to himself, "Praney"  She countinued, "Praney has asked forgiveness from everyone and including me, I think I'll forgive him Adi, Is that the right thing to do" Adi closed his eyes and a tear fell down. Recalling all the moments with her, he slowly wiped the tears down his eyes and replied very softly "Haan, Maithili, I think you should forgive him"  Maithli smiled at him and finally replied "Thanks Adi for always being there, You are a true friend" Adi smiled at this and didn't turn to face her. Maithli walked away slowly , but in her mind said something else "Adi, stop me, Don't let me go, Speak your feelings out Adi, Adi, stop me" Adi turned out and gave one look to her leaving. He stared at the photo and smiled. He finally opened his mouth "Maithli" She finally stopped, turned around and smiled. They both stare and then Adi went to open his mouth "Good luck on your marriage Maithli" She was shocked and hurt at the same time. She just left..

Outside the house, Maithli stared at the picture perfect that she had in her hands. It was the time, of the rain where Adi and Maithli had danced, His looking at her made her feel different. Whenever Adi was around, She was smiling but when he disappeared, She felt that her soul had parted with her. She still remembered that 4 months ago story when Adi agreeded to help her..

In the coffee shop.

Adi and Maithli shared a coffee table. For the first time in her life, Maithli felt she needed to open up and for some odd reason, She felt at ease taling to Adi. "Maithli, why did you never tell me this? I called you so many times but you claimed that everything was hunky dorky, whyy? Replied Adi with a stiff voice. "Adi, there are many things in life in which we keep quiet about. Everyone cares for me in that house Adi, but the reality is, I could never relate myself to anyone except you" "Well, Maithli, I'll do everything I can do make the loser fall in love with you again" "Adi, I don't want him to fall in love with me, I realized I never loved Praney. I don't know" "Wait, you don't love Praney? I am confused" "So am I"

Adi was really confused. He couldn't understand what she meant that if she didn't love Praney, then why was she doing this? It was question whose answered Adi recieved on time but he was too late to realize what deeply it meant.  For the next days, Adi moved in with Aggrwals. He was friendly to everyone and everyone really adored him. It made Praney mad and He decided to do something about it. The next day, it was Parvti's b-day and everyone was wondering what to do about it.." I say we have a party, invite Dadi's friends in it and have fun" Said Tannu in her cheeky voice. Bheem and Tiny seemed to be quite pleased with this idea, but Pragati refused. "We do that all the time. Let's do something different" Bharat agreeded with her and suggested A costume party. Everyone liked the idea, until Adi decided to join them. If everyone does not mind, can i suggest something 
Everyone looked at Adi and nodded. "I think everyone's ideas are really cool and super but fo dadi, the most imporant is unity so why not have a Ghar party. We can play pass the parcel game, Antakshri and then for the food, we can have Pot Party " Everyone liked the idea except Praney who was passiing by. "Adi, who are you decided what we do? I don't like your idea" Maithli standing upto him, "Alright, let;s take a vote, who agrees with Adi" Everyone's hands went up except Praney. Metali very cheekly said to Praney "I guess Adi wins fair and square, and Yes, Praney for Dadi's birthday, be sure to be there. Maliskhika can also come if she wishes to , No force!" smiled Maithli and Adi gave her the look.

Outside the Balcony

Maithlli stood watching the stars when Adi approached her. She smiled sweetly at him and continued to gaze at the stars. "You know Adi, they say when you see a shooting star, and if you make a wish, It comes true" Adi smiled at Maithli's words. "If that is true Maithli, then I'll make a wish that may all your happiness come true" Maithli smiled at him and then both saw the shooting star. Adi wishes for Maithli's happiness while Maithli wished for Adi's happiness. Deep inside both didn't realize that they had asked for each other's happiness and why. Both said good nigth to each other and left respecitly to their rooms.

The next day:

Parvati get from her bed to see that her entire room was surrounded by roses. She felt super special and saw all the grandchildern coming in. "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you" they all sang. She was equally happy to see all of them and especailly happy to see Praney. But one thing that caught her off guard was the glow on Maithli's face and Adi who was standing next to her seemed to be wisphering something in Pragati's ear which made her happy. Parvati got up and took blessings from the elders and made her way downstairs where everyone was seating togather sharing a laugh. She made her way and was shocked to see so much food. Everything was made according to her as she turned her face, She saw Dadi, Masi and Maji discussing something. She saw Bheem and Tiny playing a game with Praney. Maliksha though looked bored and tried to find some time pass by talking to Sonu and Varun. Shurti and Sameer seemed to be a in a deep conversation about some type of color cordination of the room they were discussing. Gunn, Pragati and Tanu were discussing the latest movie they saw and in one corner of her eye, She saw Adi and Maithli discussing something seriosuly.  For the first time since her marriage to Praney, Maithli was glowing and smiliing and Parvati knew this was due to Adi and Adi only.

After the breakfast, everyone did their daily routine and Pravati was upset at seeing no fireworks happening though she was happy with the morning's result. As dinner came around, She awaited as  princess on her dining table to see different cusines being made. She saw the people coming down the table. Shurti and Sameer settle down the Palak Paneer and Kulfi that they had made. Praney and Malikshika settled down Karela's sabbzi and Faldooda. Sonu and Varun made chinese noodels and Kheer. The youngesters set down a choclate cake which they made themselves and finally Adi and Maithli. Maithli settled down Aloo ki Sabzi and Adi settled down Raita. Parvati smiled all the food and asked everyone to seetled down. After the dinner and desset, Adi explained the game to everyone of passing the parcel. Everyone was exicted and all set down to each other. The chits were also ready for whoever was out.. "The Music began, and down with the parcel. The first person to be out was Mailishika. Her chit read: Sing a song for your Mehboob a.k.a Praney. Malikshika smiled and stared singing " Dekha Jo Tujhe Yaar Dil Me Baji Guitar" Praney blushed and everyone thought to themselves " When soemone has this money, everyone would sing this" Adi thought to himself" Malikshika and Praney deserve each other, One has crooked voice and one has a crooked face" The music yet began again. The pracel landed on Kamal's lap. His chit read "How would you sing a song to your dushmaan" Kamal starrted in his line " Hai Agar Dushaam,Dushmaan, Hum Be Kuch Kaam Nahin"  As Kamal sang this song, His entire focus was on Praney and Maliskhika who did not seemed to be heeding to his words. The music continued and continued and by one by one everyone was out except Adi, Maithli and Praney. The dribble continued with Malithli getting the parcel, disapponted at her loss, She gave Adi a look which made him laugh. Her chit read "If you fall in love with your best friend, How would you confess your feelings to him?" The entire floor was silent. Everyone stared a Maithli and very slowly Maithli read out her lines "
Kismat se tum humko mile ho, Kaise chhodenge,yeh haath hum na chhodenge" Everyone was suprised at Maithli's answer, she blushed and settled down. The music had stared , the song was Hum Bhi Has Josh mein from the film Josh. Adi and Praney threw daggers at each other, and the parcel finally landed in Adi's lap. Maithli though disappointed gave him a reasurring smile. Praney was happy and gasped at Adi. "OMG, the Great Vikarm Aditya Mehra has lost, and to whom Mee" Praney laughed with much attitude, Adi continued to ignore him and finally he asked "What is my punishment" Praney stared at him and told everyone that he would pick up the chit. Praney picked up the chit and read a loud " If you had propose to a girl who is present in this room, How would you woo her" Praney smirked at Adi, because he knew either way, Adi would be slaped by not anyone else but Praney. Adi smirked at Praney and Got up and Walked over to girls. Pragati smiled, Tannu give her a reasurring look, Malikshika sweetly smiled and Maithli gave him that look. He finally walked over to Maithli, who was sitting next to Parvati and he let his feelings out " ankhen band kar lu jo mein dekhu bas tumhe khwabon mein keh sakta huin aapna tumhe" Maithli smiled and everyone else smiled as well. He approached Maithli with a rose and give it to Parvati instead. Everyone laughed and smiled. Praney was in a rage. Parvati smiled and said to him sweetly.."Thank You beta, This rose was the best gift ever"  All by one, everyone left except Maithli. She stared at him when he moved closes her to and whispered " You know the song was not for Parvati aunty, but it was for you" Maithli smiled and Adi reached over to her and whispered something else as well "and I am a good liar" Maithli turned around and saw him laughing " You" She yelled and chased him down the stairs. "Good night Mailthili" She smiled and made her way across the hallway " Good Night Adi"

An unknown figure observed this and smiled..

Phew! Thanks for the comments all. Hope I have done justice to this..Embarrassed Let me know how you like it.. Will post chapter  2 soonSmile

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jenny dii....that was too goooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...superb bb...keep it uppp Clap

waiting for chapter 2 Embarrassed Embarrassed

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
wow jenny
dat was amazing Clap Clap
realli gd jus loved it!!!
continue soon i cnt wait Big smile

chat_222

chat_222

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
it was so adroable Embarrassed Embarrassed and like the way of telling the story in a flashback Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top