UPDATE 20.12.04, MONDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Sujal enters Sanj's room in the hospital, Rishi is there, he leaves. Sujal tells Sanj he was shocked to know abt her accident.

Rishi tells Kash he wants to repay her helping him get close to Sanj again by not telling anybody that it was she who had got herself kidnapped. Else, their war will remain the same.

Lalit shows CG some papers dramatically and makes it known that he wants to win his friendship back. Both of them apologize to each other. Lalit tears the papers of 70/30 shares. They make up with each other. Vasu eyes all this with deep disgust while Veena eyes them both tearfully ( Khushi k aansoon as u should call it ) CG recommends that they have a drink. ( Ye nahi sudhray gaa )

Kash's inner voice is thanking Piyush for his support 😆 ( is there any such ? ) through out the whole would-be-break-up of the family. She thinks that had it not been for his support and the hope he had been giving her, it would not have been possible for her to get the whole family back together. 😃 ( I wasn't aware that the ghost of Piyush still haunts her. Btw, it's news to me that ghosts can actually help ppl solve their matters, i reckon we should've tried it some day, u make me laugh Kash ) Vasu enters the room and blames her for taking revenge on Sanj for whatever Rishi has done to her sisters. Kash says that Sanj's happiness lies within Rishi. Vasu blames Kash for being responsible for Sanj's SUICIDE (?) 😕. She tells Kash that she'll repent BIG TIME ( I HOPE SO TOO )

Varun is signing some papers in the hospital, Mehak and Rishi r helping Sanj eat and drink in her hospital room taking it in turns. Afterwards, Sanj is back home surrounded and greeted by the whole family. ( excluding Sujal, of course ) RisHi helps her have her medicine and a glass of juice. ( Behaving like a gentleman today , isn't he ? ) Vasu and Rishi eye each other like childhood enemies. Vasu is happy that Sanj is alright. Sanj mentions Rishi is taking good care of her.

Kash hopes that Rishi is not just pretending to care abt Sanj considering that love is anything but showing off as far as he is concerned. He avoids answering her by leaving to help Sanj have her medicine. ( Medicine, medicine, i'm feeling sick myself. 🤢 Don't they have better time-filling scenes if they r forced to do so anyway )

Roshan's balloon ends up in Rishi and Sanj's room. He takes it away himself. ( Poor child ) Sanj asks Rishi why he didn't hand over the balloon to Roshan and tells him that as long as he treats him as another family member , she doesn't have any prb, but if he treats him like a son , she won't know what to do. ( Look Sujal, what sort of waste we have to bear waiting for your scenes 😡 )

Ak arrives and invites them all to his mom's b'day party. He wants Kash to help him arrange it. She agrees briskly. We come to know that Sujal is getting ready for office. ( Probably using an Invisibilty Cloak these days, aren't u Sujal ? )

Sujal and Ak r on their way to office while Ak talks to Charu abt the party. Sujal smiles on his childishness. Charu calls Kash afterwards. ( OMG, again a stupid time-filler )

Sinha sisters r getting ready for the party ( except for Mouli ) when Ak calls Charu to come sooner than the others to help him sort stuff. The other sisters give her meaningful looks and afterwards, wonder what is left to be done as Kash has already arranged everything. 😉 They wonder what type of guy Charu will choose to marry ( Is Kannan banned from marrying, isn't she the one they should be worrying abt 😕 ). They tease her by giving SRK, Salman and Hrithik marks out of ten. Then they suddenly come to Ak and wonder if she'll give him 10/10.😊 She wonders what made them place him amongst the heroes and gives him minus 10. He calls her again. She says afterwards that although he's not that bad to have gained -10, still she isn't giving him 10/10 and leaves. The others smile. ( Cute scene )

Ak shows Charu some stuff. Her dress gets caught in a curtain. Ak helps her have it free when his mom arrives with " Yeh kya ho raha hay" 😆 ( Zalim Samaaj, I knew that was coming )

There were no more than two glimpses of Sujal in the whole episode. What a waste. But still, something is better than nothing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the great update!

Seems like they didn't show much of sujal/rajeev!😭

sweetkuri thumbnail

hey can anyne tell me what is ppora agnihotri and shilpa agnihotri playing i mean did they replace someone like ejaaz and mehak please lemme know

😊

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Simp for the update...as usual being Monday missed the beginning of KTH. But never mind...got the picture thx to u.

And right...these scenes are just time fillers till rajeev shoots for the new ones.

Btw Charu looked good in the party dress and offlate Kashish isnt looking that good...methinks she was missing Sujal on the sets...........

Rach thumbnail
what an observation hardy that kash was missing sujal..
might be possible..
coz she is not looking up to mark these days..
thanks simp 4 update..
now maybe reva n cg relation will come out coz cg is planning to go in the party..
Most funny part was when sujal was onscreen with his gogs on.
my grandmom says "kitna sunder hai sujal"😉.........
me n sis we both keep on laughing coz ab mera to ghar mein bhi competition badh gaya hai.....
Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

hey nice to see the coolbies are back in action.............Kya yeh Sujal ka jadoo hai....simply and hardy?😉

agree with u Hardy Charu was looking nice and kashish is loosing her charm gradually.(Thank God Humm is gone for holidays otherwise he would kill us😆)

Aqsa thumbnail
Oh yeah I forgot CG yeh bhi tou kehta rehta hai aksar,I think I need a drink or let have a drink.waqai simp yeh  nahi sudhray galagta hai Rishi isi pe gaya hai harkaton main.Ofcourse appearance main us ka CG se koi muqabla hi nahi.😆.Hape ke aaj Kash aur Sujal ke scene saath main hoon.
*Meg_d* thumbnail
has the old mehak changed????
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update, simp. By the way, I have the same question as Megha. I hope they didn't replace Mahek with someone new because she is perfect for the role. And she is the only sister who hasn't been changed yet.
sweetkuri thumbnail
can someone please tel me what is aporvaa agnihotri playin in kth ??