Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

pamagaresa

Groupbie

pamagaresa

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Actually Prathamesh is a second reincarnation. Basically he became first Sulekha's childhood buddy known as Manisha. Sulekha killed her when they were 11-12 yrs old, in a swimming pool. Later she has become Prathamesh. Sulekha is unaware of the second reincarnation.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Discussion: Asambhav (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pamagaresa

Groupbie

pamagaresa

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Actually Prathamesh is a second reincarnation. Basically he became first Sulekha's childhood buddy known as Manisha. Sulekha killed her when they were 11-12 yrs old, in a swimming pool. Later she has become Prathamesh. Sulekha is unaware of the second reincarnation.

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pamagaresa

Oh, you are so right.... great deduction... Clap Smile 

right that episode sulekha was telling sopan about manisha... right.. great deduction rohit. Clap

pamagaresa

Groupbie

pamagaresa

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by pamagaresa

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Oh, you are so right.... great deduction... Clap Smile

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>right that episode sulekha was telling sopan about manisha... right.. great deduction rohit. Clap

Thanks Sweta, I feel honoured Smile

Manasi_16

IF-Rockerz

Manasi_16

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Can someone tell me what teh story is all abt?

I seem to be posting this in every topic..but the problem is that I don't watch a single Marathi show Confused

prajaj

prajaj

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I used to watch Asambhav daily when I was in India...Recently have moved to UK ..So watching marathi serials is not possible...if not videos , cld somebody pls post the written updates daily ??

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Manu, better start watching marathi serials now? LOL

The updates schedule is being finalised..pls hold urself till that Tongue ...

HoneyJaan

Groupbie

HoneyJaan

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 5:18am | IP Logged
it wil be nice if we have updates on asabhav...the serial is awesoem...but can be confusing for a new person bcos of so many characters and reincarnations :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top