|| Asambhav || 10 years <3 Priya and Vikrant || (Page 19)

nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Well since Asambhav seems to be everyone's favorite, I thought of starting a discussion abt it. I have started watching it only recently, and as it is quite a complex serial, I am wondering if anyone can answer a few questions-

-Why does Aadi marry shubhra when he is in love with sulekha?
-How many children does aadi's grandfather have? and how many grandchildren?
-How many reincarnations have been revealed so far? Shubhra, sulekha and perhaps Prathamesh. Who else is reincarnated? Is Aadi reincarnation of parvati's husband?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So many questions... 😆

Adi marries Shubra in difficult situations..he goes to Konkan for a professional visit and has an accident and shubra saves him..and then gradually he falls in luv with her and marries her immediately...

Aadi's grandfather has 3 children..Bal, Madhusudan and Kusum..and his grandchildren included Nikhil - Bal's son, Adi, Priya and Bhai - Madhu's children and kusum dont have any child.

4 reincarnations have been revealed..4th one that is of Adi has not been revealed completely but yes there r 4 reincarnations - Adi, Shubra, Prathamesh and Sulekha..

Whoops.. 😆
Miracle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was watching this show in India, can someone put the video links?

thanks! 😃
nehavarun thumbnail
Thanks a lot Resham!So Bhai is also madhu's son?

Karishma- No we don't have links right now!
angelic eyes thumbnail
I luv asambhav.. I think the story is too gripping.. I love adinath and shubra too.. 😃
nehavarun thumbnail
yup asambhav is a good entertainment package. finally a break from saas-bahu saga. and all characters are interesting.

actually i started watching it because i like swapnil 😳 he is just sooooooooo cute! he is short but very nice voice, looks, dimples and gr8 character! he is really cool.

now ofcourse i like ALL characters!
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I simply luv Adinath-shubra chemistry 😉 ...

They look good together 😛 ..
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: resham_tam

So many questions... 😆

Adi marries Shubra in difficult situations..he goes to Konkan for a professional visit and has an accident and shubra saves him..and then gradually he falls in luv with her and marries her immediately...

Aadi's grandfather has 3 children..Bal, Madhusudan and Kusum..and his grandchildren included Nikhil - Bal's son, Adi, Priya and Bhai - Madhu's children and kusum dont have any child.

4 reincarnations have been revealed..4th one that is of Adi has not been revealed completely but yes there r 4 reincarnations - Adi, Shubra, Prathamesh and Sulekha..

Whoops.. 😆

Thanks for explaining.... even I had all these questions in my mind 😆...

I just hope someone can post videos 😳 ...
pamagaresa thumbnail
Actually Prathamesh is a second reincarnation. Basically he became first Sulekha's childhood buddy known as Manisha. Sulekha killed her when they were 11-12 yrs old, in a swimming pool. Later she has become Prathamesh. Sulekha is unaware of the second reincarnation.
pamagaresa thumbnail
Actually Prathamesh is a second reincarnation. Basically he became first Sulekha's childhood buddy known as Manisha. Sulekha killed her when they were 11-12 yrs old, in a swimming pool. Later she has become Prathamesh. Sulekha is unaware of the second reincarnation.