Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Well since Asambhav seems to be everyone's favorite, I thought of starting a discussion abt it. I have started watching it only recently, and as it is quite a complex serial, I am wondering if anyone can answer a few questions-

-Why does Aadi marry shubhra when he is in love with sulekha?
-How many children does aadi's grandfather have? and how many grandchildren?
-How many reincarnations have been revealed so far? Shubhra, sulekha and perhaps Prathamesh. Who else is reincarnated? Is Aadi reincarnation of parvati's husband?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Discussion: Asambhav" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
So many questions... LOL

Adi marries Shubra in difficult situations..he goes to Konkan for a professional visit and has an accident and shubra saves him..and then gradually he falls in luv with her and marries her immediately...

Aadi's grandfather has 3 children..Bal, Madhusudan and Kusum..and his grandchildren included Nikhil - Bal's son, Adi, Priya and Bhai - Madhu's children and kusum dont have any child.

4 reincarnations have been revealed..4th one that is of Adi has not been revealed completely but yes there r 4 reincarnations - Adi, Shubra, Prathamesh and Sulekha..

Whoops.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1959

Miracle88

Miracle88

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
i was watching this show in India, can someone put the video links?

thanks! Big smile

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Resham!So Bhai is also madhu's son?

Karishma- No we don't have links right now!

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I luv asambhav.. I think the story is too gripping.. I love adinath and shubra too.. Big smile

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged
yup asambhav is a good entertainment package. finally a break from saas-bahu saga. and all characters are interesting.

actually i started watching it because i like swapnil Embarrassed he is just sooooooooo cute! he is short but very nice voice, looks, dimples and gr8 character! he is really cool.

now ofcourse i like ALL characters!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I simply luv Adinath-shubra chemistry Wink ...

They look good together Tongue ..

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by resham_tam

So many questions... LOL

Adi marries Shubra in difficult situations..he goes to Konkan for a professional visit and has an accident and shubra saves him..and then gradually he falls in luv with her and marries her immediately...

Aadi's grandfather has 3 children..Bal, Madhusudan and Kusum..and his grandchildren included Nikhil - Bal's son, Adi, Priya and Bhai - Madhu's children and kusum dont have any child.

4 reincarnations have been revealed..4th one that is of Adi has not been revealed completely but yes there r 4 reincarnations - Adi, Shubra, Prathamesh and Sulekha..

Whoops.. LOL

Thanks for explaining.... even I had all these questions in my mind LOL...

I just hope someone can post videos Embarrassed ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top