Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

HI MY NEW FRIENDS..........

dashingmicky Groupbie
dashingmicky
dashingmicky

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

hi

my name is maryam and u all can call me micky...first of all i wana thaks megha ,sujal_fan and sabah because they r the ones who replied me first.....

and then i wana ask u,lll some questions        &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp; (Q1)now i knew it that sujal is not quiting kahiin to hoga...but what was the reasons behind sujal quiting kahiin to hoga??                              (Q2)from where did u all get these gosips informations???

and the things which i lvvv to share it with all u my new frnds is also some funnny and stupid things about all the drama,s and some fantastic cool pics of kahiin to hoga and other drama,s......

so i am waiting for yo,lll reply,sssss        & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;        reply me soooooooooooooooooon

with lots of lvvv your         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;        new friend

MiCkYWink

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

hey micky again welcome to the forum its a pleasure havin you here, i dont know what to say about you second qeustion all i can say is people get the information from reliable sources and websites, however i have the answer to your first question if you read the post RAJEEV TO REMAIN AS 'SUJAL' TILL LAST EPI then you will get the reason y he stayes.

hope tht helps

megha

XxXx

Edited by Megha_Desai - 21 December 2004 at 3:14am
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Welcum to the forum, Micky!
You'll get addicted soon if not already!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top