Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Ignored cast getting more coverage (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gigli

Also wanted to add that some of the ups and downs shown in JJKN (aside form CEO's marrying each other and helping each other out with assignments) are pretty realistic and relatable. It is far better than having ten miscarraiges- 5 deaths- 2 people coming back from death- 6 divorces- 1 man married to 2 women cause he thought his first was dead etc like we see on the other crap on TV! Thank god I do not watch any other serial. Just walking past the TV when my grandparents watch serials makes me want to puke.

LOLLOLLOL gigli,that is really funny.........not to mention the intermarriages of dewranis and jethanis to each other's ex spouses and each having illegitimate children half of whom are either raped or rape and the other half ends up marrying and divorcing to produce another line of illegitimate children besides the legitimate children who keep the family business of keeping the glycerine industry in business...........

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

lol....LOL

Yeah so my relatives find JJKN too slow because of the lack of ema's, pregnancies, miscarriages, and all the lovely stuff Mini and Jen mentioned above....

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for letting me know that the rest of the crowd has started to receive more attention again!  It is so good to hear that!  Alas,  I am missing out!

Go to top