Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

One good thing is coming out.Today Bindia's divorce was brought back into focus.After a long time these other ppl are getting some milege.Even Pari has come back into focus.Good.

Cheers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think this should be on track as per BLF story. I guess even in BLF it was the same focus when Betty discovered Armando cheating (as betty thought)...
adi04 thumbnail
Yup.....nice.....the whole cast is amazing....Pari is great and of course my favorite, Maddy....my mom and I can't stop laughing whenever he comes on screen...
Ashish2004 thumbnail

I sometimes wonder what work they do at gulmur. They are never showed working and just seen making fun of Pari.

if I was the boss I would have fired them long ago 😆

adi04 thumbnail

If everyone actually did their work, then GM would actually be successful, then there would no need for Kohinoor...no Kohinoor, no so-called wooing by Armaan for Jassi....no wooing, Armaan wouldn't have realized his love for Jassi....heartbreak and on and on.....

*Anjali* thumbnail
i agree totally...pari, maddy, and the gang bring much needed comic relief to the show, especially lately when things have gotten REALLY intense
ritu thumbnail

Did Betty go to Cartadena after the letters situation ????

adi04 thumbnail
Yeah, Betty goes to Cartagena with Cata but not before exposing Armando and Mario (Raj) infront of the board....and of course before that she tries to make Armando jealous with Nico...
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gigli

Also wanted to add that some of the ups and downs shown in JJKN (aside form CEO's marrying each other and helping each other out with assignments) are pretty realistic and relatable. It is far better than having ten miscarraiges- 5 deaths- 2 people coming back from death- 6 divorces- 1 man married to 2 women cause he thought his first was dead etc like we see on the other crap on TV! Thank god I do not watch any other serial. Just walking past the TV when my grandparents watch serials makes me want to puke.

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† gigli,that is really funny.........not to mention the intermarriages of dewranis and jethanis to each other's ex spouses and each having illegitimate children half of whom are either raped or rape and the other half ends up marrying and divorcing to produce another line of illegitimate children besides the legitimate children who keep the family business of keeping the glycerine industry in business...........

adi04 thumbnail

lol....😆

Yeah so my relatives find JJKN too slow because of the lack of ema's, pregnancies, miscarriages, and all the lovely stuff Mini and Jen mentioned above....