Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

India-Forums

I am surprised

flying fairy Groupbie
flying fairy
flying fairy

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Sindoor finished a while ago and I am surprised this forum is not yet archieved...it is not particularly active...sorry but they seemed to be in a rush with closing Tumhari Disha forum...and this one seems to be going on forever...the time from the end of the show until it is archieved should be the same for all soaps.

Apologies if this has offended anyone but I have been a great TD fan and closing that forum had upset me tremendously.

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
flying fairy, you made a big mistake. you know why. cuz even i said something like this. and mods mere pichhe haath dho kar pad gaye thai. sorry if you feel offended guys. but i'm just saying what i felt like. don't you think you should be free to say what you feel like. rite? and i felt something is wrong so i said that. didn't even use any bad language. all i said was what one of the member of I-F dev team said i was offended by that and i got a warning for saying that. i still don't understand aren't you free to express you're feelings. and it wasn't this section so it's not any of the mod here.

Edited by Herman_4u - 23 August 2007 at 2:59pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index