~Ramdon Explosions Winner Announced~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,

It's me again, with the FF Dhamaka, Random Explosions Contest Winner. First of all, thanks to all three participants for sending in their entries. The entries were all wonderful, and you guys are all winners for participating Big smile Thanks to the 13 people who voted, and to the 438 people who just viewed it without votingWinkLOL

And now

its

the

moment

you

and

I

and

our

wonderful

writers

have

been

waiting

for.

Time

to

announce

the

writer

of

our

winning

entry.

Tongue

The winning entry was entry #1.

It was by:

A sweet writer, like a big sis to us allWink

She writes/has written so many ffs, I've lost countWink

Most of her ffs are based either on A-K, or multiple couples.

One of her ffs, is on Gen X right nowWink

She uses the font Comic Sans (I think lol)

She's our very own......

Rach!!
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

a.k.a

*Gaurav"s Love*

Party
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Congrats Rach!!Hug
HugHug

You're winning siggie will be posted either here, or pm'ed to you, very soonEmbarrassed

Your winning siggie:

&& I'll be posting another one soon this is my first time with this stuff so bear with meLOL I'm gonna make another one and then u can use which one u wanna useEmbarrassed

Lots of Love,
Kiran & MadzEmbarrassed

Our writers were given the following concept:

Ajit- Lower class, is currently working his way through college as an intern and works his father's shift at a late night pharmacy. Is innocent and reflective, very wise though young. Responsible and handsome. Story may be from his POV or Third person ominous or POV switching is also allowed. Concept is completely open with one exception; no repeating storylines!

Customers on The Night Of The 19th of April

Jyoti- Came in seriously panicked with a guy, who every single nobody knows was not her boyfriend. In fact, that was her best friend, Kailash. She hurriedly bought a pregnancy test and walked away what looked like, crying. What's it to me, should've been more careful. She paid for it. The pregnancy test, I mean.

Kailash- came in with Jyoti, and offered to pay for her. She cried on him. He bought a tube of Cortaid and Band-Aids. He left them on the bench outside after buying them so I suspect he only got them to divert attention away from Jyoti.

Yash- comes in every night with his under-age friends; Raghav, Anil, and Rahul to steal beer. I let them; they've jumped me a couple of times and I really rather let them take a couple hundred Rs. Worth of alcohol than making me spend thousands on hospital bills.

Rakesh- Is an acqauinance. Is one of the smartest kids in school. But this particular night came and nervously pointed to something behind the counter. Saline spray? Nope. Condoms. I was as surprised as you. He gave me his credit card and quickly left.

Sachin- The last buy of the night. Under-age once again but I can't do anything to prove his ID fake. It was very masterfully created, I must say. He buys one package of Camel cigs every day. Whatever. It's his alveoli that'll be damaged. I'm not the one getting emphysema at age 16.

Okay, so what's so special about this night 19th of April? It can be a love story, a mystery, thriller, ghost story whatever. Complete creativity. These people are related somehow. You decide how.

Winning entry:

Entry 1:

"So Mr Ajit, would you like to clarify what happened on the night of April 19th" The rugged police officer, sat opposite me in the interoggation room in the police station, presses the record button on the stereo system ready to record my statement. I breathe deeply before beginning
"It was a normal day like any other, I did my usual routine and came into work......."

April 19th

I stood behind the checkout waiting for the usual customers to enter, and as predicted the first to enter was Yash, he stood in the corner eyeing the alcohol up, I figure no harm can be done so I turn my eyes to the door, and in comes Jyoti, she smiles and comes to the counter
"where's the paracetemol" She asks, I tell her where they are and she goes towards them, but stops as Kailash enters the shop, he rushes towards her and motions her into a corner. Probably discussing Jyoti's pregnancy, if she is pregnant, which I think she is. I turn away from them to give the some privacy, Yash is still eyeing the beer up, waiting for his cnce to sneak off with it, the door opens and Rakesh enters, he comes up to the counter and we make small talk, I feel like asking about the condoms but I hold back, after all its personal isn't it, so I look again at the door and Sachin enters, he points to  a pack of Camel cigs and I reluctantly hand them over.
Everyone seems so busy in their own lives but all had time to come to the store to get their things, I'm taking money of Sachin when the door opens again, I look up and see a masked man and think the worse, yes he's holding a gun and has it pointed at me, I hear Jyoti scream as she holds on to Kailash, Yash backs away from the beer and Sachin and Rakesh step away from the counter, I place my hands up
"hand over the money" the guy has a rough voice and I nod my head slowly and reach other for the till, thats when I hear Rakesh
"don't do it Ajit!" The masked man looks over at Rakesh and points the gun at him, Rakesh steps away, Sachin looks at me
"give him the money" Boy for such a young age, he sure did talk intelligent, I again nod my head as the masked man thrusts a bag into my hands, I frantically begin loading the bag with the money, when I catch sigt of Yash behind the masked man, no, I think, don't play hero Yash, but Yash can't hear my thoughts and lunges himself at the masked man, Sachin and Kailesh rush over to help him pin the masked man down and thats when it happens. Like a firework going off in the night, the silence erupted with a bang, a bullet goes off, Yash limps back with blood on his hands, I hear Jyoti scream Kailash's name, I look over and see Kailash and Sachin managed to pin the masked man on the floor. Rakesh whips out his cellphone and calls the police and the ambulance. Everything is silent again, Rakesh applies pressure on Yash's wound when sirens are heard, the police come in first and arrest the masked man, then the ambulance come and take Yash away. We all went outside with the police officers who requested us to come with them and give our statements

"and thats how it happened" The police officer nods his head and turns the stereo off and ushers for me to leave, I obey and leave the room, I catch sight of Jyoti, Kailash, Sachin and Rakesh also leaving the other interrogation rooms with one question on their minds "how was Yash?" We all got our answers as a police officer informs us that Yash was out of danger. We're all grateful and leave the stattion, we take a breif look at each other, we may be strangers to each other, but we were connected, with this one day that neither one of us would forget.

Edited by erier101 - 18 August 2007 at 9:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ramdon Explosions Winner Announced~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
congratulations rach... Clap Clap

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:22am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL yippee first time i won anything LOL thanx 2 everyone who voted 4 me Embarrassed and i will b waiting 4 my siggy madz Tongue

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Congratulations rach

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! u won!! u deserved it!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 4:26am | IP Logged
congo rach!!!
awsum story...

pooja1221

pooja1221

Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:20am | IP Logged
congrates Tongue interesting plot Clap Clap Clap