NEGATIVE PUBLICITY OF SONY ON ANKITA

yougander thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
 AM TOO ANGRY ON THIS NEGATIVE PUBLICITY WHICH I SAW RTIGHT NOW ON TV

YAAR wht shd i do now ?

just now i saw tht promo "deepali ke elimination se kaun dukh huan-sjhowed emon crying,then mini said deepz ki elimination se kaun chain ki saas liya hain - showed ankita laughing the pic was much earlier during 2-3 weekd before pic all scripted and planned to kick anki out now

how mny millions saw this promno and they think anki is bad by seeing tht promo but they dunno reality how bad after anki goes to her home town will she get enough respect ? due to this negative publkicity they r degrading her charecter and showing her like an vamp like kashmeera in big boss

if this goes on indian idol will end soon completely no season 4 will be made and court cases will be filed on idnain idol and then i will distribute sweets and give treat to all my frnds

ki is just an small town girl and an common middle class family girl just like u and me and she canrt fight wth such big company as sony and indian idol

she is just trapped and become an "BALI KA BHAKRA" DUE TO NEGATIVE PUBLICUITY BY SONY

ATLEAST NOW SHOW UR HUMANITY NOT UR HATRED NESS TOWARDS HER IF UR RELATIVE OR U WILL BE IOR UR FAV WILL GET NEGATIVE PUBLICITY WHT WILL U DO ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ankita is not the only one... didnt a similar thinf happened with richa and Puja? How come nobody got scared and complained abt Sony then? Ankita's video reaction was very much from the Deepali elimination day and one can see the background was the danger zone... and she is wearing the same blue shirt... u can watch the video and pause her reaction... its exactly from the elimination day... and she was smiling.
delhi2dublin.co thumbnail
😆 First Richa and now Ankita.....yeah most probably Ankita is out next time.....I will never vote for anybody as the money is going to SONY from all the votings. I am not going to feed my hard earned money to a fat guy. These cheap promos are all about to get more votes.....now Ankita's fans will vote for her like crazy and Ankita's haters will also vote like crazy to Emon and Puja......well who is going to win from the situation? it's SONY....one contestant has to go from the show....I guess public should not get involved in all these money making stunts of SONY.
robaroo thumbnail
it always happens with everybody and nobody can help it

just make sure you dont fall prey to their tactics

sony had earlier showed puja villain deepali in love and now ankita , whats the big deal

ppl shud be sensible enuf to understand their cheap tricks
sabbucha thumbnail
Ankita was smiling at danger zone before the result was announced. SO there was no mistake of Ankita.
amy.smith thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabbucha

Ankita was smiling at danger zone before the result was announced. SO there was no mistake of Ankita.

I agree with you

pepsicola7 thumbnail
the publicizing of ankita and deepali's fight was a ridiculous attempt of garnering votes. it was really distasteful
joshi23 thumbnail
This is a baseless and illogical thread.

Ankita herself opted to say all the stuff on a TV camera. Why did she do it?? She couldve kept quiet and concentrated on her singing.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joshi23

Ankita herself opted to say all the stuff on a TV camera. Why did she do it?? She couldve kept quiet and concentrated on her singing.

why do u have to always comment on the the thread?? if ppl have opened a topic....appreciate it....and if itz really baseless....let the dev team handle it....do not disencourage ppl to open topics....if u find it baseless and illogical....why r u bothering to reply??

timeforchange thumbnail
Originally posted by: joshi23

Joshi saheb..
how can you say she opted herself to say in front of camera..it can be hidden work also. Nobody will do this in consciousness that she/he will tell someone something about other contestants. And..in first place..she is just 17 year old girl, emotions do speak..what abt that trainer..he asked her the problem , why did he bother to ask about who said to her what? He is experienced person , he should handle such things psychologically. But it was well planned by Sony to do all this.
  I don't have proof , but I want to ask Sony..are they running a show or a serial?