Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Dec 20 short update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hi friends...
Todays's episode..

Jassi is still in a daze.She's holding the packet and walks towards the copier.She takes a xerox copy of the letter.She tells Nazneen that she will keep the parcel back in Raj's cabin as it was.She reads Raj's letter (photo copy)again and again...she can't believe it and prays to babaji that let this not be true.She is still crying constantly.
Armaan arrives and asks about Nethra.Pari tells him that Nethra left.Probably Jassi didn't stop her.Armaan looks all flustered and peevish.He says something like "Yeh jassi bhi na" (i was surprised...this is after a long time his old attitude was back).Pari looks happy and taunts jassi by telling her that Armaan is sure to kill her today.

Jassi keeps asking gang if Raj called,or asked about the parcel.Gang thinks Jassi's acting weird.
Jassi goes into Armaan's cabin.She looks like a ghost..and looks at Armaan with total disbelief.Armaan is surprisingly cool with her...doesn't shout at her...just asks coolly about Nethra.Jassi says she cudn't wait longer and left.Armaan just tells her he's really frustated.Jassi tells him Nandini has come.Armaan asks her to send her to him.Jassi just stands there like a pillar.Armaan asks her if she wants something..she says no and leaves.She cant believe the man she just talked to.

She keeps asking the gang if Raj called.Gang makes weird faces.Bindiya tells her she looks very sick and should go home.

Veeru arrives singing with the mail.He keeps a pile of bills in front of Pari who shrieks and closes her eyes.He gives everybody's letters including bindiya's.Bindiya is shocked reading her's.Her husband has filed a divorce.She calls him and angrily asks him about it.Just then her husband's girlfriend calls him on his cell and bindiya overhears him telling her not to worry as he'll divorce bindiya soon and then they can come together.Bindiya collapses crying.

Armaan and Nandini are discussing about the coming collection.Jassi is standing out and just staring at Armaan.Armaan looks at her and then tells nandini to take the details from jassi.Nandini goes to jassi who's still standing like a ghost.She looks lost and nandini asks her if she's ok.Jassi comes out of her thoughts and takes the file from nandini.

Armaan is talking on the phone with his dad.He tries to show a very good picture of GM and tells him that things are good for the next collection.Just then Raj calls.Jassi picks up the phone.She hears his voice and looks like she's got an electric shock.(raj is wearing a nice blue Goan shirt...for Raj fans).Raj is alarmed on hearing her voice,asks her how she is.She tells him Armaan is talking with Puru.Just then Armaan finishes his call,asks Jassi if Raj has called and asks her to transfer the call on line 2.(it seems Jassi has gone back to her old,misty, sada hua cabin).Jassi does as told but quickly goes out and hides outside Armaan's cabin to listen.Raj tells him he's very tensed and if he's picked up the packet.Armaan asks him which packet.Raj looks like 'Arghhhhhhhh'."The packet which i left for you with the instructions on how to continue your natak with jassi.Armaan looks "very coooool" and says "Oh!".Raj tells him to go right now and get it.Armaan goes saying "Yeh raj bhi na".jassi looks hopeful...maybe my armaan sir is not in this plan...Armaan comes back with packet.Raj asks him 1000 times if noone has opened it.Armaan says "Nahin baba".Raj asks him to make sure jassi is not around.Armaan snaps back saying jassi is in her cabin,how can she hear us? Raj tells him the instructions and armaan is like "ok...good" (??????????)
Raj then tells him to tear the letter after reading it and to hide the packet.Armaan says dont worry I'll manage everything.(Right,that we are seeing).Raj says "Kya manage karega kya pata..packet theek se utha bhi na saka"
Armaan reads letter and tears it.(Extremely cool and chilled temperament).
Jassi collapses again.(i also did this time)
Jassi's crying in her cabin.enter nandini.Nandini asks her again what's the matter.She tells he this cabin is very suffocating,let's go somewhere else.Jassi follows.
Nandini takes her past Armaan's cabin.she peeps inside and tells him that she and jassi will be soon back.Armaan is deeply engrossed in his laptop.Refuses to take his head up.
Gang is consoling bindiya.Pari is telling Mallika on the phone not to worry...everything looks fine uptil now.She looks at nandini and the crying jassi and he jaw drops.
Nandini takes jassi in some room.She asks her to calm down and says she'll get some coffee for her.
Jassi is still crying..says to herself "Armaan sir..you also turned out to be like the rest of the world...I took a long time to recognise you.Mujhe aapko pehchanne mein bahut waqt laga"

Hame bhi Armaan sir.

End.
Thanks,

Edited by Daisy - 21 December 2004 at 1:38am

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thanks daisy Clap
U did a good job with the update. Thanks a bunch again.

If Armaan was not faking this time then why did he not show any expression with the letter?
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Wow daisy,u call trhat a short update?? That pretty good gives the complete picture. Thanks doll.

I hate to admit but today I'm a bit confused.Armaan is probably cool because he knows what Raj is thinking but what does he mean he'll manage everything?? What's there to manage?? Manage it so that Jassi doesn't see anything?? Or is he though not faking but still is thinking seriously of wooing Jassi??

I can't help asking but is this episode too a photocopy of the original??

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

thanx 4 da update

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanks daisy!
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Wow daisy,u call trhat a short update?? That pretty good gives the complete picture. Thanks doll.

I hate to admit but today I'm a bit confused.Armaan is probably cool because he knows what Raj is thinking but what does he mean he'll manage everything?? What's there to manage?? Manage it so that Jassi doesn't see anything?? Or is he though not faking but still is thinking seriously of wooing Jassi??

I can't help asking but is this episode too a photocopy of the original??

Minnie, I have read the original BLF story, this episode is almost an excact copy of the orginal, even the comment about  the watch man is there in the original. I hope this information helps.

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Appreciate your update, daisy. And it is detailed enough. Thanks.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
thanks Daisy!!! great update!! yeah, i'm not able to post under Lakshmi's post either so I'm going to say thanks here instead.  Thanks Jammy for yet another wonderful update and taking time out of your busy schedule.  Thanks Lakshmi for posting Jammy's update! Big smile

Edited by anjali308 - 20 December 2004 at 8:55pm

Go to top