apni aarzu ki tujhey chunri oraah kar
chand se chehrey ko dulhan bana k
apney jazbaat ki doli mai bitha k
ley aaonga ek din
apney aangan mai dil k
ye wada hai mera....

"YE WADA HAI MERA"

ANGAD KHANNA

he lived in london,he is 24 years old n the most handsome n talented eligible bachlor.girls r simply crazy for him n he also kept dating with them though he never been intrested or serious with those girls,he was dating girls just for fun or time paas.he is the elder son of bussiness tycon dilip n naina khanna.he love music n singing n he wanted to make his career in  field of music but he was also well aware of his responsibilities n his father's need.dilip khanna is getting older day by day n he need angad to handle his"bussiness empire"so angad just put his wish of becoming a singer in  side n like a obediant son he happily took the responsibilities of "khanna empire".but that wasnt all,he is the best in every way,he won"best bussiness man of the year"award for 2007 n made his family even more proud of him.in short he has a powerful n huge parsonality,he can b a dream of any other girl but who is the girl of his dream????he is ruling on a bussiness world n on a girls heart but which girl will rule on angad's heart????n only that girl will knw that beyond a bussiness tycon angad khanna knws the art of romance.

angad's family:-
devyani khanna:- his dadi
dilip khanna:- his dad
naina khanna:-his mom
prachi khanna:-his younger sister,she is 19 years old
rahul khanna:-his younger brother,he is 16 years old

KRIPA SHARMA

she lived in dehli,she is 20 years old.she is the most beautiful, very inocent,simple,cultured,well educated but the most shy girl.she is just like any other girl,she love indian movies n old hindi songs.her family is her first priority but like any other girl she has a dream of her "prince charming".her father suryabhan sharma wasnt a big bussiness man but has his own small but well established bussiness.kripa sharma who has been a very shy n a sefless girl knew very well that a"family reputation"is always b a duaghter's responsiblity so she never demand for unnecessary hangouts or partying with her frnds,though suryabhan n gayitri sharma(her dad/mom)never stop her for anything they have enough faith on her n according to her frnds:"kripa sharma is beautiful but confused n shy girl".she never thought for twice but thought for 2000 times before taking any single step.she hardly share her feeling n thoughts with others.beyond this selfless,shy,simple n inocent girl thr is a girl who is waiting for her"dream man"who will take her in the land of dreams n love.

kripa's family:-

suryabhan sharma:-her dad

gayitri sharma:-her mom

tannu sharma:-her younger sister,she is 17 years old

............................................................ ...............................................

"ye wada hai mera"is not a story but  journey of two hearts frm engagement to marraige."ye wada hai mera"is all abt the sweet,cute,romantic,emotional n passionate n unforgetable moments which comes btw engagement n marraige.

............................................................ ...............................

oh frndz,here im with my 3rd fanfic after "jo nahi karna tha(ak)"n"mohabbat ho jayegi(ak)".this will b the most simple n sweet ff of ak.i hope u ppl will like it n look im bak just with in 13 days...lolz

Posted: 16 years ago
awesome concept!!! and gr8 title!! continue soon!!
yeah i cant wait for you to write the first part, i love it hun... 😃
YAYYYYYYYYY! you're back... awww it sounds great... continue soooooN!!!!!!
yaii another FF by u
sounds interesting like a timplice story
cnt wait to read it
cnt soon
i will write first part on tommorow, 😊
aww tomorrow... i was hoping you'll write teh first part today... anywaysss mention not... will wait till tomorrow...
yay! ur back

i'm so happy ur writing another ff

gr8 concept and intro

_________
~Sana~
wow you are back so sweet 👏 👏 👏
its really very sweet and nice of u to start another ff.i m simply waitin for u to start.gud luk!