Chit Chat

flirt or not

Poll Question: Who believes natasha and who believes me?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [76.19%]
5 [23.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 6:04am | IP Logged

right everyone,

natasha has spread some rumours that i flirted with her, some people believe her some dont, since my character is on the line here and i want to know who believes her and who sides with me. Cry

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=700679  the flirt thread

-------

Sam's note:: I can't reply to this post!!! So i'm just editting to say that nug's a good guy... He only flirts with "some" people, and that's different. So please say he's a good guy LOLLOL Sorry i used my powers this way LOL

---------

thanks sam so so much, well that sums it up, my close friends and daughters trust me and thats good enough for me, nice try tash but they dont believe you, but i must say vinu you didnt need to vote twiceLOL against me

Edited by kal-el - 12 August 2007 at 6:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "flirt or not" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top