Rules & Announcements

NEW: Features and Developments at IF!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Yaayyyy!!I love the new developments!!The CC is the Carbon Copy one right? Big smile
Ah thatz awesome if we want to send sum mail to so many ppl!! Big smile
The Bollywood one is Greaattttt!!!!!!=D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW: Features and Developments at IF!! (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Aaina~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Aaina~

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged

this is really gr8Tongue really happy to know abt new features

thankssssTongue

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 8:28am | IP Logged
This is really very awesome!!!! I am looking forward to the increase PM inbox size and CC feature Big smile

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Thanks Vijay.

India Forums has acquired its identity in the net  world and the site is looked up by so many globally as a one stop shop for all television entertainment information! Those who know it vouch for it as the second home and those who enter once is hooked on forever !It is developing in leaps and bounds , getting better features added regularly, the layout is getting impressive by the day,and the coverage of topics is just mindblowing !The amount of hard work put in by the developing team is noticeable for all to see.Thanks for everything !

Can't wait to see the CC thing.It will make life so much more easier..Tongue Can't wait for the inbox space too..LOL

Cheers.

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Wow some really exciting stuff thanx 4 letting us know vijay Big smile and its gr8 2 know the site is advancing so much thanx 2 u and the dev team Smile

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bonheur

Hi

I've noticed that the signature lines of some viewers have been getting inordinately huge. Aren't there some guidelines restricting the size of the signature lines to 30 kb or something to that effect. Some signatures take up so much screen space and they seem to slow down page downloads.

I don't normally check out these admin pages, so I'd appreciate a PM in lieu of a broadcast response. Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion.

We are working on a script which can automate the signature validation process through programming and can at the same time remove them.

For the moment for members who do not want to see banner signatures they can set it from their profile settings.

Cheers,
Vijay

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 9:11am | IP Logged
HIya!

yay firstly I'm soooooo happy to hear abt the inbox space! (lol mine is full rite now LOL)

Secondly, great work to everyone who is working hard to make this all possible!

I've visited this other forum cuz my friend told me to and let me tell you, it was NOTHING to compare!! It was slow and lacking in content and most importantly lacking in respect for its members and staff...IF has a good handle on all those aspects to make this forum a place where ppl keep wanting to come back to.

Clap Congratz!

~Serenity

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 9:12am | IP Logged
that CC was so neded ill tell u!!!!! thank u sooo much Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top