Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

How are you? It has been long time since I have posted much on the forum and for which I am really sorry as I see a lot of pending PMs which awaits my reply and I will be replying to them. Its just that they are too many to answer them faster.

I am sure that you all have been noticing  a lot of new things that has happened on India Forums in the last one month. And for the ones who have not here is a quick update:

Site Code Optimization and Server Addition

We are continually working on optimizing the speed of the site so that our site visitors don't have to wait longer for the page to download. And lately you must have noticed that the threads with higher number of topics / threads do not take that much time to load. To further improve and support the traffic we have added one more webserver to our server cluster so that even at the peak hours the site doesn't get slower.

Update: 16th August 2007

The code for the page: /forum_posts.asp has been rewritten and we really think that this will further improve the site performance.

Launch of India Forums' Bollywood section

After the successful launch of TellyBuzz we have been working from the last 2-3 months in bringing a comprehensive bollywood site which can provide our site visitors all the latest news and happening in Bollywood. And a team of reporters will always be on the run to get our site visitors the information first. Whether it's a Bollywood event / Movie Review / Latest Bollywood Gossip…  you will find it first on India Forums!

Improved Search Engine for TellyBuzz / Bollywood / Newsroom

With an ever increasing bank of informative articles its hard to find them. So we have got an improved search engine which shows you the most relevant ones first.

TellyBuzz Search

We are  also developing a much improved internal search engine for our Forum instead of relying on other search engines. The application is done but before releasing the same on the site we are testing it thoroughly so that it doesn't affect the site speed. Well its not as easy as it may sound when the search has to be done in over 20GB of textual data in the database for one query.

News Videos

Well you can even check out the latest daily news videos on our Newsroom page. It will also be integrated with the upcoming India Forums Videos section. We will soon be adding more and more entertaining content.

Newsroom Video

1. Private Messenger Inbox Size going to be increased with CC feature.

Well we have been regularly getting messages from our members that the PM inbox going to be increased and we are soon going to add the "CC" (carbon copy) feature too. The same that we have in emails to send a copy of the mail to other people at the same time.Big smile

A lot more is under exciting news & development is under way and I will keep you all updated!

Thanks to all our members for making India Forums the BIGGEST and the MOST POPULAR indian dicussion forum on the Internet. Clap

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter (Admin)
India Forums Development Team

Edited by vijay - 15 August 2007 at 3:00pm

The following 239 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaana*Shruti*chefardmt319riddhithakerlandmarkramhdrschibabeambermakkharish_kenveer_zaaramou2shiasian_gyalchintaspatookiCricmaniacCuteManjotKeerinpUnJaBiAn_KuRi1zakir900ilanatanveer.indian***ISHA***tremendousdeedee18stewieSRFrosyXoFaShIoN1993xOAnshika...anisha_16Charu95*Devika*Its Happy BunnyAmruta94shabna_nazsakura*nitin_davesabaillaIndian_girl_18Anam AlijnawazSimply_SmartAnu1993blamed_x_myselfjudiMrs.soniayk6chitrasinghKKAAkat88season915~PuNk PrInCeSs~hardicNitika2tajasmimissy6892**Sundas_Sui***~*Mehek*~*alynacuteladyFarizaAngad_bigfancute doll-farah-IMILWAAKAOOmadeformeUrooj3k2shweeetpunjabi0926DeviatedTesoro.~Sirius*Ysh~Qnz_divaTaz234Peanutt Butterrsim_indianbollycrazyrwishka17amina877roshaajunooni09nsa4657tumhari?shrutichopraBinkyalbusdumbledore-Superstar-Sanjana4U~~*Anjali*~~Mrs.H RoshanSonu86ritzy2ritz~*LoVeLy*~DKUKnitu07aditivatsMicronsanuhekYahoo2anita&eijazMrs.SalmanKhanusha_poojaVirMan4lyfeRock_StaramisraxyounngLOVEpm4evaRinkalp90pinkbubblezSallu_Kingsabrinaa.*mad*Tiya_I*Sunita*LeadOxide.x.Saira.x.tukz_REmixeternalknumnum*bunnybear*divingdolphin21~Simz~damilolabugs_bunnytazy_rahulFavouriteofallA.S.P.I.R.EPrenz~13.MeriAashiqui.DivyaDkomalashShakstarPrestigiousScarlet_Glowblytondarkness_123naturePyaari_ShaileeMs.ChandniambarinaaltafpriyankapJaslove~LiNa~ThE_kHan07insia12~*Manshi*~coolsonu-himzie-CrazyNoorisangitadassweethoney06sajnie-shehzaadi-smartc* ~ Roshni ~ *Miss.Netherlandana1*Spandana*Dark LoveRaiinie2animateashShantellshaz81sadaf45*Resham*remixrulzTumhari_KhushiMe_AnonymousAnastaciaindiangirl07AmbrosiaNaughty_n_nice-Nadii-shizajaved*~Sapna~*|Persephone|preity*zintamangoKiran.TiNa58NishthaMaha21-Yuks-Kruthika.NAngelic_Aatinasweet_shagunpari0706minuuthe_charmAutumn.smallwonder-DulceMaria-*Dakoo_Minzy*angelic eyesBubbly_Shellynidhi2013Kai.-ialwayswill-kal-elzinny.xorhea26-Areeba-mittsChippeshwini_Rainbow_scarletteblueMonu-SunNaaSalmanayeshaswatinarang~nikki~-De.De-..oneOone..Pachu.PMs. Bholi Bhaliumi82990teenindia_usaRachu_1987SaaraCOMBuvcraziestfanLeenasmghelipatelCatwomanQueenOfMyCastle*Jaya*Gracella*Guli*QH_DDEJ_Fan-Ms.Wildcherry--Nipun97-prerna4rishavSalyankaVinzyMeena1asmaanixxKhaya-Jwalamukhi-Howlariousindiandoll89Silence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW: Features and Developments at IF!!" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IF’s Creative Head

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Great to see all this going on, care to explain the CC feature please? Embarrassed

-Sam

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Thanks Vijay for all the improvements and new things added to IF. This make IF all the more addictive.

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 4:02am | IP Logged
wowieeeee dis s awesum....gr8 news

^^sam i guess its like we can snd same pm to many..like we have in mail Embarrassed

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 4:08am | IP Logged
wow dats faboulous! Wink

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 4:09am | IP Logged
i guess "CC" means carbon copy..means same msg to send many persons like v have in email...

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Thats Gr8, thankyou so much Smile

ddddd

IF-Veteran Member

ddddd

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Thanks you - great news.

woo a pm inbox size increase - just one question what is the CC feature? Confused

Thanks vijay bhai

Lika x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top