Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

metou*

IF-Dazzler

metou*

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged
luvly post Clap very much needed so the member interest is taken into aacount when plannin g anything for the forum Clap Clap

as for suggesstions i think, we need more contests and games Smile

as for getting more members, maybe you can hold a big contest and ask the GM's to try and make it a global announcement so it attracts more members Embarrassed

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What more? (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kggk_fan01

IF-Dazzler

kggk_fan01

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by metoubearscrazy

luvly post Clap very much needed so the member interest is taken into aacount when plannin g anything for the forum Clap Clap

as for suggesstions i think, we need more contests and games Smile

as for getting more members, maybe you can hold a big contest and ask the GM's to try and make it a global announcement so it attracts more members Embarrassed

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

Oh, ok thanks! We kinda of had a contest that was made a GD GA, distorted picture contest. Not sure what a big contest could be...any ideas?

But thanks for your feedbackTongue

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i think this forum is going great, its got some good posts, but just a little more activeness Smile

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaholic

i think this forum is going great, its got some good posts, but just a little more activeness Smile

completely agree with u DB... ppl need 2 b active moreEmbarrassedSmile

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:09am | IP Logged
All your ideas are great Clap Clap but we need more participation on regular basis. I admit I am bad but will try coming here more often as I love the section.

Do we have something like Member of the Week? We can maybe have some food contests and give an award to the winner like a siggy. Smile

I would be happy to help any way I can as I love this section. Embarrassed   

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Food, Drinks & Recipes Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.