Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aish and Abhi deny rumors of Baby bachcha

bubbles9654 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

http://bollywood.celebden.com/?p=1773

Ash's manager said that Ash will be extremely busy for the next two years not just with Bollywood films but also with Hollywood films like Pink Panther 2 which she recently bagged. So it is highly unlikely that the lady is ready to plan a baby right now. But what if hubby Abhishek has different plans as he was last quoted saying, "Kids shouldn't be planned, they should just happen". Well, we are always ready to welcome the junior most Bachchan any time!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sure wid soo many projects ash cant afford 2 ve a child..but i guess after 2 years it mite be quite difficult 2 ve a child as shez already of quite age n after 2 years she'll be around 40 n its really difficult 2 conceive at dat age..lets hope ash allows Big B n his wife 2 be dada dadi...lol
*PunjabiGirl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aish going to be 34 this year. After two years she will be 36. She is stil in her 30s. But i guess ash may want to think of her career before then having a baby. I bet abhi father so in hurry to be dada since he is in his 60s lol.
anonmember thumbnail
I guess she wants to focus on her career right now. 😊

Edited by sonyaee - 16 years ago
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She can focus on her career rite nw...But as Hari Singh said..Junior Abhi B is alwayz welcum.. 😉
maz k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆  😆 Edited by maz k - 15 years ago
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
didnt they denied of being a couple before ..so what makes this any different..
lilyrosey thumbnail
hmm..well she should consider it soon as she is already in her thirties.Edited by lilyrose - 16 years ago