Short FF- Ankahee updated part 4 page 1 - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
maria di,
this was a super duper short part that gave us a good news that atleast gauri let shiv near him...today she did but will do tomorrow? a teasing question πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

tell shiv that i can believe that a father can hate his own blood like that... i know that

fantastic...as usual and di plz update Mohobat

aur jaldi jaldi update keejiye ga

Asever 😳

Amneet πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘ maira superb part.

kya watt laga shivko,,,,,gauri ne shiv pe barosa kiya ,,,,abb passi janab chalo koi tho hai gauri ke leye aur kya baab hai woh beti ko pehcanne se inkaar karnewala,,,,shit on that man,,,,i am happy gauri trusted shiv than her father.

waiting for the next precap from u. 😳
oyi dnt confuse us more πŸ˜›
u r very good at this... i forgot
πŸ˜›
u love confusing ppl

did gauri give lot of bahashan during b4 she came to mental asylum??? is tht y her father dnt like her
WOW maria great update.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved what u penned!!

Now im hooked ! πŸ˜‰

Kat 😳

Maria,

Great concept girl... Did her hubby beat her? Force himself on her? What the heck is with Alokji though? Did she kill her hubby? Gee girl, this is intense. Already, you shown how much of a bonding Shiv Gauri share. Awesome stuff, πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cheers,

dc

husband death... dont say her husband is shashank.... what s wrong with her father... 😑 well, doesnt it resemble with the original kaa track now going... alok angry with gauri... saying ippy that he got back his lost daughter... πŸ˜†

nice start Maria... mental asylum something we have never seen in KAA, πŸ˜› but they make us land there πŸ˜† good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘
gr8 ff
gauri mental n shiv dr
thanx 4 the update
oh y is her father like tht????pls continue soon
Originally posted by amneet89

maria di,
this was a super duper short part that gave us a good news that atleast gauri let shiv near him  πŸ˜† thanks amu. i am glad you like. it. well. i did not want to do it. but i thought of makingthis one really short. even though i could have written a very good story with it if i had dragged it. but kya karon kat ka asar hai socha me bhi short one try kar ke dekhon jo  5 yan 6 parts me khatam ho jaye. ...today she did but will do tomorrow? a teasing question even i dont know thatπŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

tell shiv that i can believe that a father can hate his own blood like that... i know that hmm whoe ever have experienced must have a tough life. god i cant even imagine my dad doing that to me.

fantastic...as usual and di plz update Mohobat i already did. time ho to par lena.

aur jaldi jaldi update keejiye ga heheeh you are saying that to me who takes forever to update. but i wil try my best.

Asever 😳

Amneet πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shivgauri

oh y is her father like tht????pls continue soon

that you will find out. stay tuned. i am trying my best here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†