About Ankita - Regarding *spoiler* Exit

deslovetiny thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi People! 😊

I've seen many of you bash Ankita becz she didn't get out today.....Plsssss....don't bash Ankita or say anything against becz Deepali got out!!!

Is it really Ankita's fault that Deepali is out???? 😕 ....Nooooooo....

To be honest, neither Ankita or Deepali sang that well!!! .... (I mean...that's my opinion..) ...And every contestant at list once has given bad performance.....So, hopefully she improves next week!

But still.....Seriously ...Stop saying stuff against Ankita!!!!

Don't wry...Ankitaaaa....We are with you!!! 👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dunt think its ankitas fault dat deepali got out...but i think we all noe (even ankita) dat she is the worst singer yet...and she deserved to go!!..not deepali
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepali didn't sing well???? Then who did????
srkangel thumbnail
i just don't understand one thing ankita isn't good singer there is no doubt about it and her peromance on stage is it that good that it is heavy on good singing i mean if it is about performing then singers who sing well do concerts they should just stop singing and let the dancers perform on stage and let them sing. 😕
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Deepali is the best singer of Indian Idol 3.... 😳
Obviously it is not Ankita fault that Deepali got out.....
But I think Ankita should be in Deepali's place because many times she is not in sur....
Don't take it personal Ankita's fans......
That was my opinion
timeforchange thumbnail
People get up now..till now i supported Ankita..but I want her to leave now..I cant think of her becoming Indian Idol anymore..Sony..you played a nice game with emotions of contenstant and people also.
Ankita..should leave the show just now ..if she has some self respect.
**Sundas_Sui** thumbnail
actually deepali sang good my opinion is she was the best female singer
husnabatool thumbnail
WHy is ur dead against ANKITA , no where she ws responsible for Deepali's EXIT ... Like any other contestant she played her role ... for that matter novosy in 7th GALA Sang that great ... STOP BEING RUDE AND CRUEL ... We ra equally hurt that DEEPALI is out , but it's we people who is responsible for her exit ...

CHill, Ankita is a nice girl and I'm sure she'll do good next time ...

rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i donot think its anybodies fault.it based on votes.everybody has to get out turn by turn so donot think we should blame ankita for deepali,s exit
husnabatool thumbnail
FOr that matter Puja sang bad too ,,, why no one is talking about her ???