Computers, Science, Technology

MY COMPUTER IS SLOW

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

My computer is slow..what should i do? It takes me forever to get to one thing.

Please help!! thanks.

ShikhaSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY COMPUTER IS SLOW" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I don't know Confused

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 12 August 2007 at 12:54am | IP Logged
There can be various reasons for computer being slow. To start with, check if you have virus in your system. Scan your computer using some good antivirus software e.g. Norton, Mcfee.

Siddick_M

Siddick_M

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvTD*

Please help!! thanks.

ShikhaSmile

1 The main cause of a computer going slow is the amount of memory in it.Check if you have a decent amount of memory.If so,check if it is not damaged.

2 If you have a gb does your hard disk support??The more you got,the better it is.If you don't have many space,don't install many things on your pc.

3 And yep,viruses,trojans,malwares etc can also be the reason for your computer's problem.

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvTD*

Please help!! thanks.

ShikhaSmile

Hi shikha,

first and foremost welcome to the CST forum. To help you get started we have a host of facilities to get you ahead.

you can check out our PC Problems Post if you need any help... and that is exactly where you should be posting this topic.

PC Problems! Ask Here

PC Tricks

This is where you can find help to make your PC work better and make your work easier.

Originally posted by akhl

There can be various reasons for computer being slow. To start with, check if you have virus in your system. Scan your computer using some good antivirus software e.g. Norton, Mcfee.

Originally posted by Siddick_M

1 The main cause of a computer going slow is the amount of memory in it.Check if you have a decent amount of memory.If so,check if it is not damaged.

2 If you have a gb does your hard disk support??The more you got,the better it is.If you don't have many space,don't install many things on your pc.

3 And yep,viruses,trojans,malwares etc can also be the reason for your computer's problem.

To both of you.... a many thanx for helping her out... but if you want to help it is better if you go through the right channel. That helps maintain decorum.

If you want to help pls. PM me... I'm sure we can work something out.

Tejas  

patelsujal

patelsujal

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
www.desi.1forum.bizwww.desi.1forum.biz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top