is Indian Idol gonna..?(possible spoiler)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
u knw how when the galas were about to start Mini said that these r our final contestants..the judges told her that there were gonna be 2 more from wild card entry- Amit nd Ankita...Do u think this is gonna happen again when they reach like the Top 3? I hope so!! so far I want Deepali nd Parleen to come back..but if Emon/Amit get out then I'd want them to come back in...so Do u think thats possible?
Hmm, I dont know. Its possible. Those who have seen II1 and II2, did they have a wild card round like they had this year when Amit and Ankita came?

If not, then there mgiht be a chance for another one
there was no wild card entry in the last two seasons...
nahii yaar this show is hopeless.....dun have much xpectations frm it.
There hasn't been a wildcard entry in the galas after the first few rounds for II1 and II2. Last year Anuj was called back only because Jolly fell ill, and that was in the beginning of the galas. Prajakta and Amit Sana also were chosen in the beginning. And the wildcard in the piano round this year was actually planned from much earlier. I don't think at the last five stage they can suddenly bring back someone. There has been no publicity about it, and it would be unfair to the remaining contestants. 😕