CID

Comment please...

SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well, The MW episode wasn't that much good either in my opinion because when in forensic they found the bodies they could have looked for fingerprints as daya said on the murder place that sir there is a finger print.. they didn't even looked up for finger prints...and the forenic wasn't that much good either...

And Muskan was mean don't you  think? Atleast she should have given new cop credit for her work... i hope the new girl comes in every episode..

The fans of Muskan there I am not tryig to be rude or anything it is just my opinion!

Give me your opinion too!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Friends please discuss about Muskaan in one thread..all the posts are stating only about muskaan 😕 ..

The episode "Don's revenge" wasn't really upto by expectations..it cud have been better.. everything was so filmy..with those fight scenes..and bikers flying in the air ..i wish they dint use these chiched formula..

the forensic lab has lost its importance..its turned into a gym 😕😕 ..i dint like it at all.. we dont jog at such places.. if the female is a doc, a professional then she shud know that she was in duty..and not in joggers park 😕

A r y a n thumbnail
Yup the episode was not that good but I THINK that wasnt the end.How can the villain die so easily.....he was shown so cunning and all and he just dies like that.

Also alot of points where left unexplained...like the dummies/fake corpses and when Daya-Abhijeet find pics of the CID team on the walls...only Muskaan's pic had a knife on it and Daya said that something really bad is gonna happen but nothing really happened.

So I think they SHOULD continue it next week.....
raj_shah thumbnail
Yes, It was not that good but i still liked it...
it comes once a week so i donot care....
Muskan should have gave credits to the new girl...
anyways nice one
Ayanti thumbnail
muskaan ws not at all rude.watevr she did on tht episode ws exactly the right thing.tht shud b the guts of a cid officer.i admire her a lot...she is a perfect officer
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
man i think we should stick to one topic n discussing about MW coz every topic like the same about the same thing