CID

Comment please...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Well, The MW episode wasn't that much good either in my opinion because when in forensic they found the bodies they could have looked for fingerprints as daya said on the murder place that sir there is a finger print.. they didn't even looked up for finger prints...and the forenic wasn't that much good either...

And Muskan was mean don't you  think? Atleast she should have given new cop credit for her work... i hope the new girl comes in every episode..

The fans of Muskan there I am not tryig to be rude or anything it is just my opinion!

Give me your opinion too!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comment please..." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Friends please discuss about Muskaan in one thread..all the posts are stating only about muskaan Confused ..

The episode "Don's revenge" wasn't really upto by expectations..it cud have been better.. everything was so filmy..with those fight scenes..and bikers flying in the air Ouch ..i wish they dint use these chiched formula..

the forensic lab has lost its importance..its turned into a gym ConfusedConfused ..i dint like it at all.. Ouch we dont jog at such places.. if the female is a doc, a professional then she shud know that she was in duty..and not in joggers park Confused

A r y a n

IF-Sizzlerz

A r y a n

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Yup the episode was not that good but I THINK that wasnt the end.How can the villain die so easily.....he was shown so cunning and all and he just dies like that.

Also alot of points where left unexplained...like the dummies/fake corpses and when Daya-Abhijeet find pics of the CID team on the walls...only Muskaan's pic had a knife on it and Daya said that something really bad is gonna happen but nothing really happened.

So I think they SHOULD continue it next week.....

raj_shah

raj_shah

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Yes, It was not that good but i still liked it...
it comes once a week so i donot care....
Muskan should have gave credits to the new girl...
anyways nice one

Ayanti

Ayanti

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 4:32am | IP Logged
muskaan ws not at all rude.watevr she did on tht episode ws exactly the right thing.tht shud b the guts of a cid officer.i admire her a lot...she is a perfect officer

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 5:48am | IP Logged
man i think we should stick to one topic n discussing about MW coz every topic like the same about the same thing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top