College & University
College & University
College & University

India-Forums

   

* Suggestion Box & Help Desk! * (Page 2)

bollycrazy IF-Dazzler
bollycrazy
bollycrazy

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 3510

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 8:46am | IP Logged
A new contest is a great idea. but can u please expand on the avi and sig contest idea? what can we have that for?
-Priii- Coolbie
-Priii-
-Priii-

Joined: 17 April 2005
Posts: 31431

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Sugg:

Can we add a link for scholarships..? or have a separate sticky on only scholarship links..?

Priyanka
bollycrazy IF-Dazzler
bollycrazy
bollycrazy

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 3510

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged

^^^ We have a study/career post in which scholarships can be posted. Just to make it more organised however, I will edit it to have a contents Wink

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=525575

Hope that's ok Smile

-Priii- Coolbie
-Priii-
-Priii-

Joined: 17 April 2005
Posts: 31431

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

^^^ We have a study/career post in which scholarships can be posted. Just to make it more organised however, I will edit it to have a contents Wink

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=525575

Hope that's ok Smile

ok thanks!!!

can we start a Newsletter of the Month or week..?

bollycrazy IF-Dazzler
bollycrazy
bollycrazy

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 3510

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
^^^ I was thinking about that too, but I think we might need more activity in the section before we can get that going Embarrassed
-Priii- Coolbie
-Priii-
-Priii-

Joined: 17 April 2005
Posts: 31431

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

^^^ I was thinking about that too, but I think we might need more activity in the section before we can get that going Embarrassed


here are some more ideas:

- Collage Contest
- College/Uni Trivias of the Week
- Unscramble Contest
- Always update on Top 10 Colleges/Universities every month
- Student of the Week
bollycrazy IF-Dazzler
bollycrazy
bollycrazy

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 3510

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Heyy Priyanka!

Great ideas! About Student OTW - that was started when the section was first started but activity in the section and those posts was really low! So right now, we're working on increasing activity here before we start that Wink The other ideas are fantastic! Clap We'll surely use those! Embarrassed please! LOL x

-Priii- Coolbie
-Priii-
-Priii-

Joined: 17 April 2005
Posts: 31431

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollycrazy

Heyy Priyanka!

Great ideas! About Student OTW - that was started when the section was first started but activity in the section and those posts was really low! So right now, we're working on increasing activity here before we start that Wink The other ideas are fantastic! Clap We'll surely use those! Embarrassed please! LOL x



okiii.. thanks Kansha!! will pm ya or post here if i get any more ideas!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Homework Help||Kindergarten-University.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: Angel-Jot.   Replies: 772   Views: 75053

Angel-Jot. 772 75053 28 April 2015 at 7:44pm by _Meena_
Dissertation HELP!

Author: amaraqudus   Replies: 0   Views: 190

amaraqudus 0 190 03 December 2014 at 5:30am by amaraqudus
HELP! Medical College in India

Author: simpleL0VE38   Replies: 1   Views: 166

simpleL0VE38 1 166 22 March 2014 at 12:24am by Roses-khushi
need help please suggest

Author: suhaaana   Replies: 4   Views: 162

suhaaana 4 162 08 March 2014 at 6:37am by suhaaana
Need Imp Suggestion...

Author: Ethereal-Path   Replies: 0   Views: 390

Ethereal-Path 0 390 29 April 2010 at 2:19am by Ethereal-Path

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

College & University Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index