Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

xogopi1022

Goldie

xogopi1022

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monika__29

How come Muskaan got so evil in most wanted.i dont want to even watch anymore.i feel really bad about this.

who else feels cid will get ruined like this?Dead

me too i so mad i think she's jelous

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muskaan is not GOOD! (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Okay, I just saw the episode. I think Muskaan is developing a superiority complex. Since there is an additional female to the team, Muskaan is feeling jealous. Till now, she was the only female and wasn't being too appreciated. Now when another female has entered, she feels like she would be ignored even more. But, I must say: this is not what I expected Muskaan to act like. She is senior and should give credit to others. Ouch

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
OMG that wuz soo mean of her...i wuznt expecting that frm her at ALL Confused..

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anastacia

Okay, I just saw the episode. I think Muskaan is developing a superiority complex. Since there is an additional female to the team, Muskaan is feeling jealous. Till now, she was the only female and wasn't being too appreciated. Now when another female has entered, she feels like she would be ignored even more. But, I must say: this is not what I expected Muskaan to act like. She is senior and should give credit to others. Ouch

well explained

ffern022

ffern022

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
What a horrible, insensitive, and stupid WITCH!Angry
I felt like kicking MUskan, and that poor new girl, she did try to speak up but Muskan kept talking over her Ouch . I seriously hope she gets back at Muskan, like putting chilly powder in her coffee/chai LOL .

Ayanti

Ayanti

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 1:53am | IP Logged
stop calling muskaan "horrible, insensitive, and stupid WITCH" firstly she did it wat the director want secondly b4 she told divyana[thts the new girl's name]to go herself & tell ACP bout her ideas of the murders but divyana tld muskaan tht she is afraid of ACP.so this is not at all muskaan's fault.the new grl is in CID now.she herself shud speak up & not remain quite bcoz of fear.SO MUSKAAN IS NOT AT ALL EVIL.SHE IS A TRUE & PERFECT COP

A r y a n

IF-Sizzlerz

A r y a n

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anastacia

Exactly what I was thinking Smile This topic scared me...I thought she became a traitor and joined hands with the bad guys!

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ayanti

stop calling muskaan "horrible, insensitive, and stupid WITCH" firstly she did it wat the director want secondly b4 she told divyana[thts the new girl's name]to go herself & tell ACP bout her ideas of the murders but divyana tld muskaan tht she is afraid of ACP.so this is not at all muskaan's fault.the new grl is in CID now.she herself shud speak up & not remain quite bcoz of fear.SO MUSKAAN IS NOT AT ALL EVIL.SHE IS A TRUE & PERFECT COP

i think we r only talking about the actor's role..not the real life person..so its very good wat the directors said an she followed..but we r pointing at the character of the role not the real person..

i also find muskaan a very good copBig smile..but untill last episode she never really did anything..it was all others who were working and finding the big clues..

yes its true if muskaan did feel jealous that divyani had the better side..she could've expressed her feelings in a different way...

i could be wrong...but again...lets see wat happens next

Post Reply New Post

Go to top