CID

Muskaan is not GOOD! - Page 2

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG that wuz soo mean of her...i wuznt expecting that frm her at ALL 😕..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anastacia

Okay, I just saw the episode. I think Muskaan is developing a superiority complex. Since there is an additional female to the team, Muskaan is feeling jealous. Till now, she was the only female and wasn't being too appreciated. Now when another female has entered, she feels like she would be ignored even more. But, I must say: this is not what I expected Muskaan to act like. She is senior and should give credit to others.

well explained

ffern022 thumbnail
What a horrible, insensitive, and stupid WITCH!😡
I felt like kicking MUskan, and that poor new girl, she did try to speak up but Muskan kept talking over her . I seriously hope she gets back at Muskan, like putting chilly powder in her coffee/chai 😆 .
Ayanti thumbnail
stop calling muskaan "horrible, insensitive, and stupid WITCH" firstly she did it wat the director want secondly b4 she told divyana[thts the new girl's name]to go herself & tell ACP bout her ideas of the murders but divyana tld muskaan tht she is afraid of ACP.so this is not at all muskaan's fault.the new grl is in CID now.she herself shud speak up & not remain quite bcoz of fear.SO MUSKAAN IS NOT AT ALL EVIL.SHE IS A TRUE & PERFECT COP
A r y a n thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anastacia

Okay, I just saw the episode. I think Muskaan is developing a superiority complex. Since there is an additional female to the team, Muskaan is feeling jealous. Till now, she was the only female and wasn't being too appreciated. Now when another female has entered, she feels like she would be ignored even more. But, I must say: this is not what I expected Muskaan to act like. She is senior and should give credit to others.

Exactly what I was thinking 😊 This topic scared me...I thought she became a traitor and joined hands with the bad guys!
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ayanti

stop calling muskaan "horrible, insensitive, and stupid WITCH" firstly she did it wat the director want secondly b4 she told divyana[thts the new girl's name]to go herself & tell ACP bout her ideas of the murders but divyana tld muskaan tht she is afraid of ACP.so this is not at all muskaan's fault.the new grl is in CID now.she herself shud speak up & not remain quite bcoz of fear.SO MUSKAAN IS NOT AT ALL EVIL.SHE IS A TRUE & PERFECT COP

i think we r only talking about the actor's role..not the real life person..so its very good wat the directors said an she followed..but we r pointing at the character of the role not the real person..

i also find muskaan a very good cop😃..but untill last episode she never really did anything..it was all others who were working and finding the big clues..

yes its true if muskaan did feel jealous that divyani had the better side..she could've expressed her feelings in a different way...

i could be wrong...but again...lets see wat happens next

Monika__29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sory i you think i am harsh
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree the new girl should have guts. But still Muskan did wrong thing. She told the new girl to talk to ACP when she did not believe that the new girl had solved any problem. But when she got the solution, then she got credit herself. This is plagiarism and is unethical. 😡
Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree..that wuz veri rude of her 😕
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Muskaan is not evil

She is human -- but for her character to stoop this low..very disappointed.

I am glad some pple think what she did was wrong

I shudder to think those that said Muskaan is right will one day be in the work force.