Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria_dgr8 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hw i wished sonuji was present in 2days gala!!! im sure he wuld hav def given all the contestants a piece of his mind on their 2 penny song selection!!

i hav noticed tht now a days the judges r more interested in blindly supportin their personal fav irrespective of how besura they r!! or r busy fighting amongst themselves or r busy in tryin 2 humiliate the other judges!!

how disgusting!! nobody is bothered abt their song selction!!! no one is willing 2 guide them or giv them proper tips!!

these judges r worthless!!! sonu and farha were the best!! they were more intrested in the improvement of the contestants rather than winning their own petty ego battles!!
ria_dgr8 thumbnail
and in this ego battle only the contestants are at loss!!! coz they actually cant figure out what went wrong and what they need 2 improve !!!
Edited by ria_dgr8 - 16 years ago
~NehaKakkarLuv~ thumbnail
Yeah...it was one of the worst episodes ever in II history
my rating:
1.Emon
2.Amit
3.Deepali
4.Prashant
5.Puja
6.Chang
7.Ankita
timeforchange thumbnail
Whether it was terrible episode or not..I like only Amit..he was best by miles today. People don't agree..should check their senses..Basically that song is such a beautiful that whoever sings..it will sound good..and when Best Singer sings it..then it will foolishness that he is not praised for that.
Sweetchick thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_dgr8

hw i wished sonuji was present in 2days gala!!! im
sure he wuld hav def given all the contestants a piece of his mind on their
2 penny song selection!!

i hav noticed tht now a days the judges r more interested in blindly
supportin their personal fav irrespective of how besura they r!! or r busy
fighting amongst themselves or r busy in tryin 2 humiliate the other
judges!!

how disgusting!! nobody is bothered abt their song selction!!! no one is
willing 2 guide them or giv them proper tips!!

these judges r worthless!!! sonu and farha were the best!! they were more
intrested in the improvement of the contestants rather than winning their
own petty ego battles!!

👏 👏 100% agree...Anu, Alisha and their petty arguments are
just bcumin soooo annoying
unprecedented thumbnail
Amit disappointed me today-Big time!!!

Emon was kinda flat in the beginning, but he picked it up..He was very good for the rest of the song...He needs to do something about his voice thogh. He sounds extremely feminine at high pitch..

Deepali: *sigh* I love this girl, but she was just not feeling the song today.

Puja: She was not as bad as the judges made her out to be. Compared to Ankita, she sounded divine.

Ankita: Horrible. Period!

Prashant: After Amit, this guy is my favorite and I would have been hella pissed if both had done badly today. After seeing Amit churn out such an average performance, I was more nervous for Prashant.. Thankfully, he did a good job with the song. Not as great as last week, nevertheless, it was a nice way to end an otherwise bad episode.Edited by unprecedented - 16 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Thanks for sharing your unbiased views.
Yes, what a disappointing episode.
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think u were a lil harsh
and its not deepa its deepali