Gurdeep Kohli finally signs on a new show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Gurdeep Kohli finally signs on a new show

We caught up with Gurdeep Kohli after a long time. The last we heard about her was that she had walked out of Star One's upcoming show Dil Mil Gaya.

Well, after a lot of coaxing the pretty actress, last seen in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka, revealed to us that she has signed on a new show. Now, this will be her first show after a whooping five month marriage break.

"I cannot reveal too many details about the new show at this point in time. All I can say is that I am currently in the process of finalizing dates for shooting. Though, post marriage there have been lots of offers which I had rejected since I was busy setting up my new pad and spending some quality time with my husband Arjun. Now, I've understood my responsibilities and I am taking good care of my house," says Gurdeep.

So, why did Gurdeep turn down the second season of Sanjeevani ? "I was offered Dill Mill Gaaye(the second season of Sanjeevni) but that did not excite me much. I did agree to do the show earlier but later opted out as the show does not hold the same charm and role was not meatier at all. Another show is in pipeline and hopefully it will go on floor in September. I can't reveal much about it as talks are on with producers. I was approached for a reality show also but it's too early to spill out the beans as nothing has been finalized as yet."

Gurdeep, who is very fond of travelling, reveals her plans of doing travel and anchor based shows. "As I love travelling so even after marriage I went for a long honeymoon then in between I had gone to Mauritius, China. Recently I visited Goa for the third time with my friends as my husband Arjun was shooting there. I will love to do anchor and travel based shows as I want to explore all genres of my creative side. But I have not received any offers as of now."

We hope the producers are listening…. Any takers?

already posted in telly buzz..
but thanks for sharing!!
cant wait to see her again
ya and that to a sequal that is good 😆

she is looking so pretty in that picture. i can't wait to see her again on tv. actually i think she might do great in shows like Full Circle since she likes to travel.😛

Oh yay... She is such a great actress... she needs to be seen back in action!