Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaneajnabi

what do we do about gastric??

sometimes when i eat little less then usual i get realli bad stomach pain what do i do ?

also am losing hair? and fear gettin bald!!!! Confused i know dt sounds unrealistic but what do i o to stop my hari from falling

thanks

There are two nutrients that you have to make sure you have plenty of every day, if you want to minimize your hair loss. These nutrients are Vitamin A and the B vitamins. To digest and absorb these nutrients you cannot use antacids.

Vitamin A

Vitamin A is a key component to developing healthy cells, tissues in the body, and reducing hair loss. Additionally it works with silica and zinc to prevent drying and clogging of the sebaceous glands, the glands vital to producing sebum. Sebum is an important lubricant for the hair follicle.

Vitamin A deficiencies commonly cause thickening of the scalp, dry hair, and dandruff. Air pollution, smoking, extremely bright light, certain cholesterol-lowering drugs, laxatives, and aspirin are some known vitamin A inhibitors. Liver, fish oil, eggs, fortified milk, and red, yellow, and orange vegetables are good sources for vitamin A, as are some dark green leafy vegetables like spinach.

Be particularly careful if you take vitamin A supplements, as vitamin A is fat-soluble, allowing the body to store it and making it easy for the body to overdose on vitamin A. Vitamin A overdoses can cause excessively dry skin and inflamed hair follicles, and in some cases ironically can cause hair loss.

A safe dose of vitamin A is 10,000 IU or 25,000 IU. Most Vitamin supplements are sold in these quantities. Also take all supplements during meals unless you are working with a Nutritionist that recommends otherwise.

B-Vitamins

B-vitamins work interdependently and therefore all levels of B vitamins need to be sufficient in order to maintain proper health. Vitamins B-6, folic acid, biotin, and vitamin B-12 are all key components in maintaining healthy hemoglobin levels in the blood, which is the iron-containing portion of red-blood cells.

Hemoglobin's primary function is to carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of the body, so if these vitamins were deficient in your body, then hair and skin would suffer. Fortunately some of the tastiest foods contain these vitamins. Vitamin B-6 is found in protein rich foods, which is excellent because the body needs a sufficient amount of protein to maintain hair growth. Liver, chicken, fish, pork, kidney, and soybeans are good sources of B-6 and are relatively low in fat when they are not fried.

Folic acid is found in whole grains, cereals, nuts, green leafy vegetables, orange juice, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, and liver again. Meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and other dairy products meanwhile provide healthy amounts of B-12.

Biotin deficiencies are rare unless there is a severe case of malnutrition or a serious intestinal disorder, since a healthy gut produces biotin through good bacteria found there.

There is one more important fact in making sure you are absorbing the B-vitamins. If you have heartburn, acid reflux, or GERD and are taking any antacids or drugs to reduce your stomach acid, you will reduce your ability to digest and absorb B-vitamins. Antacids make your stomach acid more alkaline, which does not support the digestion and adsorption of the B-vitamins.

If you are taking over the counter antacids, you decrease your ability to use the B-vitamins that you eat or take as supplements.

Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid, and Fatty Acid ebooks. For information on constipation and other remedy ebooks go to: For more information on hair loss go to: http://www.hair-loss-remedies.for--you.info

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need Health Advice -Ask Here (Page 2)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:21am | IP Logged
wow thats a lot of necessary information

live life
sliya Tongue

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged

thanxs for the info differently will keep in mind

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Originally posted by anjaneajnabi

what do we do about gastric??

sometimes when i eat little less then usual i get realli bad stomach pain what do i do ?

also am losing hair? and fear gettin bald!!!! Confused i know dt sounds unrealistic but what do i o to stop my hari from falling

thanks

There are two nutrients that you have to make sure you have plenty of every day, if you want to minimize your hair loss. These nutrients are Vitamin A and the B vitamins. To digest and absorb these nutrients you cannot use antacids.

Vitamin A

Vitamin A is a key component to developing healthy cells, tissues in the body, and reducing hair loss. Additionally it works with silica and zinc to prevent drying and clogging of the sebaceous glands, the glands vital to producing sebum. Sebum is an important lubricant for the hair follicle.

Vitamin A deficiencies commonly cause thickening of the scalp, dry hair, and dandruff. Air pollution, smoking, extremely bright light, certain cholesterol-lowering drugs, laxatives, and aspirin are some known vitamin A inhibitors. Liver, fish oil, eggs, fortified milk, and red, yellow, and orange vegetables are good sources for vitamin A, as are some dark green leafy vegetables like spinach.

Be particularly careful if you take vitamin A supplements, as vitamin A is fat-soluble, allowing the body to store it and making it easy for the body to overdose on vitamin A. Vitamin A overdoses can cause excessively dry skin and inflamed hair follicles, and in some cases ironically can cause hair loss.

A safe dose of vitamin A is 10,000 IU or 25,000 IU. Most Vitamin supplements are sold in these quantities. Also take all supplements during meals unless you are working with a Nutritionist that recommends otherwise.

B-Vitamins

B-vitamins work interdependently and therefore all levels of B vitamins need to be sufficient in order to maintain proper health. Vitamins B-6, folic acid, biotin, and vitamin B-12 are all key components in maintaining healthy hemoglobin levels in the blood, which is the iron-containing portion of red-blood cells.

Hemoglobin's primary function is to carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of the body, so if these vitamins were deficient in your body, then hair and skin would suffer. Fortunately some of the tastiest foods contain these vitamins. Vitamin B-6 is found in protein rich foods, which is excellent because the body needs a sufficient amount of protein to maintain hair growth. Liver, chicken, fish, pork, kidney, and soybeans are good sources of B-6 and are relatively low in fat when they are not fried.

Folic acid is found in whole grains, cereals, nuts, green leafy vegetables, orange juice, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, and liver again. Meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and other dairy products meanwhile provide healthy amounts of B-12.

Biotin deficiencies are rare unless there is a severe case of malnutrition or a serious intestinal disorder, since a healthy gut produces biotin through good bacteria found there.

There is one more important fact in making sure you are absorbing the B-vitamins. If you have heartburn, acid reflux, or GERD and are taking any antacids or drugs to reduce your stomach acid, you will reduce your ability to digest and absorb B-vitamins. Antacids make your stomach acid more alkaline, which does not support the digestion and adsorption of the B-vitamins.

If you are taking over the counter antacids, you decrease your ability to use the B-vitamins that you eat or take as supplements.

Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid, and Fatty Acid ebooks. For information on constipation and other remedy ebooks go to: For more information on hair loss go to: http://www.hair-loss-remedies.for--you.info

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:32am | IP Logged

dieting isnt always the best option .... itz better to just reduce your eating habit gradully and try not to worry about your weight (i no itz easier said then done trust me am always worried about my weight... but you just have to try) ... and whatever you do you must exercise as it really helps to lose weight

Originally posted by fairy_angel

Hey...Iam trying to lose 10 kg but i somehow can't....I tried to go on a diet but it didnt help at all ...need help...what should i do?...Tongue

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey can any one tell me why was this topic removed from sticky ???? Cry Cry

sliya Tongue

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by emrald

listen i have a good hight around 5.9 but i am putting on weight thats reuning my personality i want to reduce weight and be fit and increase my stamina please tell me how to do this.

Increasing Stamina

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0826/is_6_15/ai_57745 536

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 5:53am | IP Logged
thanks Tongue

sleya Tongue

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
i have dark cirlces under eyes. can somebody tell me what shud i do to remove dark cirles under eyes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top