Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

freaky-girl

freaky-girl

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

hello,

u see my post "oh my..help me...serios prob'.........

i want to find out thats boy email.....really can anyone tell me how to i know his name and mobile but dont know email so plz plz help me

love

mahnoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how can i find out??" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 12:43am | IP Logged
What is his name?....and if u don't waana say then ask his friendz and stuff... Smile

freaky-girl

freaky-girl

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i cant ask his friends u know they all live in one room and when he will back they will surelly tell him that i was asking his email sddress...

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged
You could ask his friendz of class mates !! Wink

sakura*

sakura*

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 5:06am | IP Logged
if u hav a friend who is a guy then u can ask him to get 'that boy's' email for u.

freaky-girl

freaky-girl

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i have no boy-friend

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kafutafi

i cant ask his friends u know they all live in one room and when he will back they will surelly tell him that i was asking his email sddress...

uhh.. tell his friend that ur "friend" wants it Wink LOL
u no wut it ok if they tell him.. ur gonna email that guy so wont he come to know anyways? Confused

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
oh never mind, its 16...he will be back in two days so don't get urself into nay trouble..only two days..U CAN DO IT!!!! lolz Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top