Article:Sunita menon in KSBKBT

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Guru, ho ja shuru

Mumbai Mirror astrologer and Ekta Kapoor's spiritual guru, Sunita Menon will soon be seen in Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Back to Section Stories Posted On Friday, August 10, 2007
Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments

Kavita Shyam

Sunita Menon, Mumbai Mirror astrologer and renowned tarot-card reader has achieved fame foretelling stars' futures, but she's in for a different ballgame this time. Sunita has been a friend and confidante of Ekta Kapoor for the longest time now, and soon she will make a guest appearance in Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Sunita will play herself in the show, and her character will largely revolve around bailing Tulsi (Gautami Gadgil) out of her troubles. Apparently, even an incense stick commercial that Sunita did recently will be weaved into the show.

Balaji's Senior Creative Head, Nivedita Basu, says, "After Tulsi and J R Thukral have come face-to-face in the show, Tulsi is showed to be in great trouble and she can't share her troubles with anyone in the family. So, Tulsi is shown going to a temple where she runs into Sunita Menon, who tries to help her out. Sunita will play herself and will be seen in a white salwar kameez. It was Ekta's idea to get Sunita into the show."

Sunita explains the story behind her Kyunkii… act, "Ekta introduced a Karyasiddhi Grah Shanti dhoop on July 30 for which I did a promotion. I had a wonderful experience working in the ad film which was directed by Kabir Khan and shot in Hyderabad. It is a temple scene with lots of diyas by the river side and I am in a traditional wear, a sari. That ad will feature in the show as well."

When contacted, Gautami Gadgil (Tulsi) said, "I know Sunita quite well. However, I am not aware about her acting in Kyunkii…. I am sure it will be good fun to have her shoot with us."

Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments
BACK TO SECTION STORIES

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiklup.bemine thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
That explains why they had that TV show shown on the show like two days ago....