Funny happenings in the week

Karrie thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok, lets see what happened in the week:

Sam (all vamped up): Oh my god, I nearly died of shock when I saw her. She looked hilarious.😆 for those who havent seen her yet, picture someone with Apurna's hairstyle (after she kills anurag) and Komolika's outfit and jewellry and you have got a pretty decent picture of what she looks like. I guess Kasauti wouldnt be Kasauti if an evil ex-wife of Anurag didnt look evil... I think the writers are trying to make up for not giving Sam a new look when the leap took place.........

P2 and Saksham ki Pyar ki Nishaani: Congratulations Everyone!!!👏 P2 is really and truly a Prerna. I would  give ten points to everyone who guessed correctly about the pregnancy except that I think everyone in Kasauti forums knew about it... Although i doubt the kid will survive... but it will serve of the purpose of bringing his uncle and his mother together....hmm does anyone else see Prerna and Mr. Bajaj written all over it?😆😆

Sneha ki Mamtah: Nice to see Sneha finally acting as P2's mother..And here I thought that P2 was just another one of Prerna's kids..Anyway.. today's episode marked the third time Sneha disagreed with her Mum. But then again.. i dont know if the last two times count as the first time she was hormonal and pregnant with a rapist's kid and the second time.. she was a drug addict. Atleast this time she cares about grandchild and want to save him from the stigma she went through asking every one of the men in her mother's life whether they were her dad and still not getting a straight answer...😉

P2 and Nihal: Sorry Saksham fans..😭Looks like a kutumb is about to happen in Kasauti.. The stage has been set, P2 will marry Nihal so that she can give her baby a "baap ka saaya" in order to please her mother while Nihal will marry P2 to punish her for causing his suicidal cousin's death.. Its sad.. I was hoping Nihal would hook up with Juala or someone like that. but no P2 has to usurp all the sons in the family..she was engaged to vardhaan, loved saksham and will marry nihal 😆😆😆

Prerna and Anurag: These two are still apparently and  blissfully in denial.. They think they are friends. One day, probably when bajaj comes back, they will realize they love each other..thats gonna be a sad day..prerna at 85 years once again trapped in "Prem ki kasauti". Well fellow AP fans, atleast we get to see these two together again and not fighting but working together.😳 I loved all their scenes especially those where Sam turns green with envy..🤢 Oh and thank god, they didnt raise issues over morality and pregnancy as they did last time with kasak and shravvan..  but support their two parchayes (P2 and Saksham) wholeheartedly

And lastly...did anyone else find it strange that Dhara's alias (KIRAN) is also the name of Vardhan's Mum???😕

Please comment..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO!! ur too funny lol..I rlly enjoyed the part were u talked abt P2."P-2 she was engaged to vardhaan, loved saksham and will marry nihal "..Jst loved this part...lol 😃
anishma24 thumbnail
hey karrie this was really awesome yaar!
you did a great job with all this points

thanks for sharing! i enjoyed reading it
but i really hate sam and nihaal!!

B£AUTY&BRAINS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sthapa

LMAO!! ur too funny lol..I rlly enjoyed the part were u talked abt P2."P-2 she was engaged to vardhaan, loved saksham and will marry nihal "..Jst loved this part...lol 😃

Yeah....dis bit is so true and funny......🤣 actually the whole post is really funny!! Well said!! 

sweet_lima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BAUTY&BRAINS

Yeah....dis bit is so true and funny......🤣 actually the whole post is really funny!! Well said!! 

😆

Karrie thumbnail
thanks!! glad you liked it
hiten_fan thumbnail
lolz!! very good karrie!!! n btw i love what u have written in ur siggy esp. the pratham gauri 1
Karrie thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiten_fan

lolz!! very good karrie!!! n btw i love what u have written in ur siggy esp. the pratham gauri 1

thanks!!! they are both my favourite couples!!

XoFaShIoN1993xO thumbnail
lol. like eh-magawd. u are soooo funny.

xx 😆 😆 😆