Khwaish

** Khwaish #2 Dotw ** Next in Khwaish... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 2smart4u

wait a minute... r u guys ahead from U.s. episodes???... i'm at where they just got engaged... and she recieves a threatening call.

oh no hun, before the engagement, and before they confess their love...azaan and kabir talk on a webcam...Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** Khwaish #2 Dotw ** Next in Khwaish... (Page 2)" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

2smart4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

^^You can find pics of Azaan in the Picture GalleryBig smile

DOTW

1. Do you like the show, why??, Why not?? Yes, I like it, cuz, ummm, eh I dont know, I guess I like it because first off, Azaan/Yasir is in thereEmbarrassed secondly, some things aren't typical ekta, its nyce that its not really typical saas-bahu, if only some of the music hadnt been taken from kyph and the location would be unique lol

2. Rate the show from 1-10?? 10

3. Whats the best thing in this show, that you wants to see it every day?? Yeh bhi koi poochnay ki baat hai, AzaanWink

4. Do you think Afreen and kabir will get married, before Kabir dies? Yea cuz thats what set india said lol and I'm ahead lol

5. How will Azaan and Afreens relestionship be?? They will hate each other, a lott, Azaan will hate Afreen more, but soon, uski ghussa main ek kashish hogi, aur uske ghussa mein ek dard, or yeh dard aur kashish ek rishta banayengeyWink (nahin guys im not wise im quoting dadi from kyphLOLLOLLOL)

6. Will Azaan ever accept afreen?? Yupp, because, well, if you're married to someone, you are stuck with em for the rest of your life, might as well accept her!

7. How did you feel when kareenas truth came out?? Super happy, I started cursing out loud in happinessLOL

8. How is the chemistry beetween kabir and Afreen & Azaan And Afreen?? I gotta admit, Kabir and Afreen do have chemistry, so do Azaan and Afreen though, I think the latter make a hotter jodi, when they get married we'll see the real chemistryWink

Wonderful questions Nadia!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top