Khwaish

** Khwaish #2 Dotw ** Next in Khwaish...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys, here i am with the second Discussion of the week. As you all know, the story line is getting better and better, Afreen has convinced her love for Kabir and they are now getting married, and then Azaan comes...Smile

DOTW

1. Do you like the show, why??, Why not??

2. Rate the show from 1-10??

3. Whats the best thing in this show, that you wants to see it every day??

4. Do you think Afreen and kabir will get married, before Kabir dies?

5. How will Azaan and Afreens relestionship be??

6. Will Azaan ever accept afreen??

7. How did you feel when kareenas truth came out??

8. How is the chemistry beetween kabir and Afreen & Azaan And Afreen??

That is all for this week...See you again next time..

EnjoyWink

I-F development team

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 09 August 2007 at 1:39pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** Khwaish #2 Dotw ** Next in Khwaish..." in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
DOTW

1. Do you like the show, why??, Why not??

yepp its the best soo far after virrudh because the story is different now..LOL

2. Rate the show from 1-10??

3. Whats the best thing in this show, that you wants to see it every day??

The chemistry between Afreen and Kabir.

4. Do you think Afreen and kabir will get mar

ried, before Kabir dies?

yepp they will hopefully.According to the article they will.

5. How will Azaan and Afreens relestionship be??

According to the artice not good may be because he will think that she's the reason why Kabir died.

6. Will Azaan ever accept afreen??

Yepp when kabir returns.. that happenes a lot in ekta's shows.lol

7. How did you feel when kareenas truth came out??

She deserved it.

8. How is the chemistry beetween kabir and Afreen & Azaan And Afreen??

Its best between kabir and afreen since we haven't seen Afeen and Azan togther.

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadiaIqbal

1. Do you like the show, why??, Why not?? i like this show because it has its own unique style...and its not the typical saas bahu thing...

2. Rate the show from 1-10?? i give it a ten, because this week afreen and kabir got engaged and will be married soon...

3. Whats the best thing in this show, that you wants to see it every day?? the romance between afreen and kabir...and when she tells him that he doesnt even know how to compliment someone....i would love to see that everyday...lol..

4. Do you think Afreen and kabir will get married, before Kabir dies? yup, because if they dont then how does afreen find out that she is 8 weeks pregnant...surely they wont make her pregnant before marriage...

5. How will Azaan and Afreens relestionship be?? i think he might like her when he first meets her but then when they have to get married he will hate her because he already loves someone...

6. Will Azaan ever accept afreen?? for now no...but later on he will...

7. How did you feel when kareenas truth came out?? happy that little idiot needed to be kicked out...i was very happy...

8. How is the chemistry beetween kabir and Afreen & Azaan And Afreen?? kabir and afreen chemistry is rocking cuz we have seen them perform together...but afreen and azaan hmm...maybe it just might turn out good...

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

1. Do you like the show, why??, Why not?? I like Khwaish but I think that it is not as much powerful as rest of Balaji shows...but I think it will get better as it goes on.

2. Rate the show from 1-10??Followign the current track I would rate it 7/10.

3. Whats the best thing in this show, that you wants to see it every day??Dubai. They show Dubai is such a magical way that it makes me love it! I also like KA too but they lack the chemistry that was supposed to be.

4. Do you think Afreen and kabir will get married, before Kabir dies?Yes...I think they will get married or on the day that they are to get married, Kabir will die and then Azaan will have no choice but to marry Afreen or it can be that after KA are married K dies and to get A out of the shock Az will marry her and then they will show how A falls 4 Az before K comes in again.

5. How will Azaan and Afreens relestionship be??Don't know but will like to.

6. Will Azaan ever accept afreen??Um...don't know....can't answer.

7. How did you feel when kareenas truth came out??I felt gr8 but I was doubtful as to why it came out soon...still doubtfull.

8. How is the chemistry beetween kabir and Afreen & Azaan And Afreen??I think that KA lack the chemistry but I like AA better. So hoping for AA all along.

desigrl27

IF-Dazzler

desigrl27

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
1. Do you like the show, why??, Why not?? Yea, because the jodis are rally cute and it isn't dragging yet. Plus, the plot is getting more interesting.

2. Rate the show from 1-10?? 9

3. Whats the best thing in this show, that you wants to see it every day?? I think the show is not dragging yet, so it is fun to watch. Also, I think the plot is very interesting. wow I am soo redundant!

4. Do you think Afreen and kabir will get married, before Kabir dies? yupp...I thought that was confirmed??

5. How will Azaan and Afreens relestionship be?? I guess bad at first, but then slowly they will fall in love with each other.

6. Will Azaan ever accept afreen?? yupp

7. How did you feel when kareenas truth came out?? not as dramatic as it shud hav been

8. How is the chemistry beetween kabir and Afreen & Azaan And Afreen?? idk abt Azaan, but Kabir and Afreen have really nice chemistry.

2smart4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 2smart4u

ek minute ek minute ek minute... who is azaan???

Kabir's brother in London. Smile Remember they had a video.computer convo?

1. Do you like the show, why??, Why not?? So far it's good. But I wish there were more scenes between Afreen-Kabir before the wedding preps. I like their confrontation.

2. Rate the show from 1-10?? I will give it an 8.

3. Whats the best thing in this show, that you wants to see it every day?? The chemistry between AK.

4. Do you think Afreen and kabir will get married, before Kabir dies? Yes, I think so.

5. How will Azaan and Afreens relestionship be?? That of hatred. Azaan would be forced into this relationship.

6. Will Azaan ever accept afreen?? Yes, he will.

7. How did you feel when kareenas truth came out?? Very very happy. Big smile

8. How is the chemistry beetween kabir and Afreen & Azaan And Afreen??So far AA haven't interacted, but I like AK's interaction.

Edited by Anastacia - 10 August 2007 at 2:39pm

2smart4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top