Other Shows

Galery for Pics/Articles/Vids-No Comments (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 21

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 24 August 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Galery for Pics/Articles/Vids-No Comments (Page 9)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KripAngad4ever

IF-Dazzler

KripAngad4ever

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 6:10am | IP Logged
seriously tht list needs to be changed ok sry! LOL LOL

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by kripangad 4ever - 25 August 2007 at 6:18am

heart*beat

IF-Sizzlerz

heart*beat

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Flat-tering gift

< content=08/28/2007 name=date>
Even before her marriage, Neha Bamb has started receiving dream gifts. To begin with, it's a flat from pa-in-law
Back to Section Stories Posted On Tuesday, August 28, 2007
mumbai news
Mail this Article Mail this Article Print this Article Print this Article Rate this Article Rate this Article
mumbai news

Ranjib Mazumder

The building in which Neha has received a flat
Neha Bamb aka Maahi Malhotra of Maayka, who is getting married to Rishi Zaveri, is one lucky bahu. Though her marriage to the scion of a prominent business family is scheduled for December, she has already received a dream wedding gift from her father-in-law. Neha's father-in-law has gifted a flat to the couple.

Neha zeroed in on a flat on the 5th floor, on 12TH road in Chembur, after a rigorous hunt. Interestingly, this was also the first time that the couple's choice matched. Says Neha, "Rishi and I are poles apart. We must have checked out at least a hundred flats before selecting our dream house that both of us liked. When we entered the house it reflected positive energy. I am very excited about it," she says.

But, buying the house was not hassle-free for the couple. This house was already promised to another customer. But Neha was hell bent on having it. That's when Neha's father stepped in. "I have always been spoilt by choice, more because of my father. So, when I realised that the house was already given to somebody else, I just put my foot down and asked my father that I wanted only that particular flat. Luckily, my father knew the builder very well, and he made sure that we get the deal. Although, it's a gift from Rishi's father, my father really helped finally acquire it," she adds.

Neha is currently staying at Ghatkopar (East) and Rishi is staying at Hiranandani. So, the new home had to be equidistant. "We chose the place as we could be close to our in-law's place," Neha says.

Though Neha does not believe in vastu shastra or feng shui, she is going by her mother's instructions as far as the interiors are concerned. "I am not an avid follower of those things. But, my mother has given me some tips which I am going to follow, like, no mirror opposite the bed," she adds.

The actress does not like too much clutter and loves wide spaces. She also has plans about how she will do it up. She says, "The house has a cute balcony. I want the white floorings with a contrasting black couch. Since both of are fond of watching movies, I want to have a big plasma TV. I also want a small dining table to save the space," Neha says.

Neha's wedding on December 6 in Mumbai will be typically Marwari affair. She says, "It will be a typical Marwari wedding and preparations have started in full swing. Everybody is mighty enthusiastic about it," she adds.

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 28 August 2007 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Iqbal Khan

Both my sisters are in Australia and I always wish them all the best in their lives. I miss them like crazy especially on occasions like Raksha Bandhan. I'd love to have rakhi sisters in Mumbai in my real sisters' absence. But I don't think girls want to tie a rakhi on me. I wonder why?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/India_Buzz/ Filmland_bhaiyas_get_sentimental/articleshow/2315379.cms

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 01 September 2007 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Some of the best pics of A-K.

pallavi

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Is it so hard to understand that "No comments" means NO comments?

For all of u who decided to use this topic as a chatting and bashing place instead, i suggest u go through the rules on the top of Page 12 again. 3 pages of commenting when it is clearly meantioned in the title AND the post that chatting is not allowed. All the comments have been trashed. Please make sure that this topic is used for posting pics and articles only and not comments.

Thanks

anishma24

IF-Sizzlerz

anishma24

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

< name="selZoom" value="100" ="">

Post Reply New Post

Go to top