Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SWADES (Movie)

chandu28 Senior Member
chandu28
chandu28

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Hello Friends,

I am sorry, I know this is not the right place for doing this posting.  But I think it is good to circulate a matter of high importance.

I saw Swades yesterdas in THeatre.  In the past 3 days, many movie sites reported that the movie is not good.  Contrary to these reportings, I feel it is absolutely false.

Swades is the best movie that I have watched in recent times.  It is one of the best movies made in a decade.  Shahrukh has given a fantabulous performance.  Each and every character in the movie has been etched out quite well.

We should never compare Swades to Lagaan.  If Swades had been made before Lagaan, it would have been a bigger hit.  The so called NRIs need to watch this movie and learn something from the movie.  If the movie had a star like Abhishek Bachan or Hritik Roshan or Salman Khan, definitely the movie would have been a total waste. 

Swades has an established star like Shahrukh, improving his performances day by day.  He is the real superstar of the country.  Hats off to him.  He has given 6 hits in a row.  I want you people to find some time and spread it out that the Swades is a very good movie.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandu.

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

SWADES ROCKS!!!!!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOD! I saw it yesterday and i am still extremly effected by it.

it is not so much patriotic, rather it is a film that makes a person want to do something for their country. it does not falsly say that india is the best rather it says that it could be the best if we all came together as one and made it the best.

it is DEFINATELY a must see. i was born in the US but yet i wanted to go to india after seeing this. SUCH a good movie! must see..I TOTALLY agree with you chandu! excellent review!

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I agree wid u !! shahrukh is theeeee besttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he s the ultimate !! Smile I have not seen swades yet but i will surely see it soon !!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info.  I have not seen Lagaan yet just because I don't like Amir Khan.  I do like SRK and I am looking forward to seeing swades.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top