Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jaina26825

jaina26825

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

This is my first time doing an update, so if I make a mistake, please forgive me. Tongue

In the main living room

As usual, Koki and Indira are taunting BhavanaAngry. Indira says what's the use of being so straight minded that people can make you do things in their own way. Koki says this is called foolishness. Koki says what's the use of handing yourself to someone else and then giving them a knife and telling them to come hurt you. Indira says if you didn't know what to do, you should have asked someone smart(pointing to herself). Koki agreesLOL. Indira continues taunting by saying if someone wants to be treated like a dog, what's the difference if they stay inside the house or outside. Koki says (pointing to Bhavana) someone got sold for just 7000 rupees, so now be a servant and wake up and sleep when others want. Indira says this is a trick, a plan that is very well thought out. Koki says if someone who lived with us for so long couldn't learn even this much, what can we do? Koki and Indira smile. Bhavana is raging with anger now.Ouch

Bhavana's room

Bhavana goes to her room and repeats exactly all the things that Koki and Indira said to her outside. Hari gets mad at her and says Koki and Indira have nothing better to do than make you like them, and you shouldn't agree to change yourself. Hari says even if it is for only 7000 rupees, but at least our parents stopped us from leaving the house. What did the others do? They just kept watching the scene. Bhavana understand and agrees with HariTongue.

In the aangan

Sunanda asks Gkaka what's the matter. Gkaka says nothing, but Sunanda says why are you eating the vegetable that you wouldn't even touch before. Gkaka says he wasn't paying attention. Sunanda asks the reason. She says ever since Gkaka talked to that person on the phone, he has been very worried. Sunanda asks whose call was it? A man from the back says "I called." He is the same guy that Gkaka took money from while mortaging his house to save Manhar. He came to get his 25 lacks rupees. That man says that the man had an income tax raid in his office. He says he himself needs to give the income tax people 7 lacks rupees by monday, otherwise he will lose all his property. He tells Gkaka he will give him 4 days to return his money, otherwise he will have to auction their house. Gkaka, Sunanda, and Meethi Baa are all very worried. Meethi Baa is the most shocked. She tells Gkaka that her house cannot be auctioned. MB says she won't even be able to die peacefully if the house got auctioned.

All the people on Gkaka's family team gather around. Janki suggests that they borrow money from her dad. Gkaka refuses. Sunanda explains to Janki that about the time when Kanti was in trouble once and when he borrowed money from Koki's father, and for that they are still suffering for that mistake, even though they returned that money on time.

In the main living room

Koki and Indira continue tauting Bhavana. Bhavana taunts back using Hari's words. Then, Koki and Indira start arguing with each other. Janki comes and shouts "PLEASE STOP!!!!" She says how long will you guys fight? She says you can't even see your own family problems because of that. She says the house you guys are fighting for is NOT OURS ANYMORE. Indira and Koki are shocked. She tells them this house will be auctioned after only 4 days.

Indira's room

Indira ponders what will happen now? She thinks Koki will be saved, since her dad is so rich. Indira thinks Koki's dad will buy this house and then rule over this house.

Bhavana's room

Bhavana think this time Gkaka saved us from living on streets, but who will save us now? Bhavana thinks Koki will go to her dad's house or her dad will buy her a new house. Bhavana cries that if daughter and dad rule the house, then that will create a big problem, Koki will make her a servant.

Both Bhavana and Indira think they will need to bring Koki to their side, if they want to live peacefully.Confused

Main living room

Indira and Bhavana are scared to cross their own limits (their lines), but they end up crossing their lines.  

Koki's room

Koki opens the door and stares at Bhavana and Indira. Episode ends

Sorry it's a long update, I tried to cut it down, but couldn't leave out some of the details. EnjoyTongue

Edited by jaina26825 - 08 August 2007 at 2:52pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

#1tvfangudimitrizombiechallenge05apg13mvatsapoojapathakhitvozgal1riddhisKoyal_Kitsmeyaar2002zohrah13megha.pritushastriKimyaval0822rajinder_rp_senigma6bostanianmagarwal1029Heenaprehmat gillKatrina82lovely_ladydhruvie05coolmoveradha07ANJANA~LiNa~AfghanLeenaDivyaDminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8th August Written Update" in Teen Bahuraniyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swtchand

swtchand

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaina26825

This is my first time doing an update, so if I make a mistake, please forgive me.

In the main living room

i dont see here anything

magarwal1029

magarwal1029

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtchand

Originally posted by jaina26825

This is my first time doing an update, so if I make a mistake, please forgive me.

In the main living room

i dont see here anything

She's not done writing it. Just Wait.

supna79

IF-Dazzler

supna79

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks jaina26825...a great first update...you did a great job Clap

kabee

IF-Dazzler

kabee

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update. Wow, some actions being taken. Really cool. Clap

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update Clap

wendy

Groupbie

wendy

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
this is an awesome update. keep it up and thank u so much

jaina26825

jaina26825

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
thank you so much everyone! i'm glad all of u liked my update. Tongue Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top