August 8th India Update, Jhalak & Video.

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ญContinued from yesterday's scene.

Kakisa tells Abhi her mistake is very small compared to his. What can the family members do more than throw me out. If they come to know your mistake what will happen to you. Abhi says what do you want to say? Kaki says that if she is not blind that means I see everything that people hasn't seen. Abhi says what rubbish are you talking. Kakisa then says that she saw what he did to Pia. Abhi is shocked. Kakisa says let me refresh your memory. After you raped Pia, when you were washing your face, i was there...remember. (here they show the scene where Abhi is washing his face and kakisa comes....They have shown very clearly that its Abhi's face.)๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kakisa tells him if he wants to go and tell all then he can go but be ready for the consequences. She has been playing such games since a long time. The family will believe me more than you. Now I ask you questions and you answer them ...Why did you do such thing with Pia....as far as I know you loved pia a lot.  Abhi says " what could I do? At every turn life played games with me. Since childhood I have been craving for love. Nor I rcvd mother's love nor father's. When I saw Pia, I fell in love with her and realized that she is the one who will void the emptiness in my life. But as always, Life played the same prank on me. The one I wanted belonged to somebody else. I had so much hope when i went to request her hand to her house(scenes from the past when he goes to pia's house with flowers and Pia slaps him). Everytime I have lost and losing pia was like losing my life. Thats when I decided that I will win. At any cost, I wanted to make Pia mine. The realization that my Pia will never become mine made me mad. I looked for opportunities to seperate Pia and Sridhar.So I followed Pia like a shadow and finally I got the chance. (Past Scene: After Pia refuses him, abhi on his way back thinks this is a good chance to seperate Pia and Sridhar...here Abhi is shown like mentally unbalanced talking to himself...)

Present scene: Abhi says that he knew that after this Sridhar will not accept Pia and after that Pia will always be mine. Kakisa says because of your madness you violated innocent girl. This is not called love but darindgi...(don't know what it means). For your selfish reasons, you destroyed her life. Abhi tells kakisa that he didn't want to do this ...he didn't have a choice . He wanted to kill two birds with one stone. one to get Pia at any cost and second to put all the blame on Sridhar so he doesn't ever come in Pia life again. This become more easy for me when Sridhar's mom gave proof of sridhar's to Saloni Di and Sal got more suspicious of Sri. On the other hand I collected proofs against Sridhar(past Scene: Abhi is at the jewellary store when sridhar comes to sell his braclet for Rs 15,000. Abhi buys that for Rs 30,000 and tells the jewellar that 15 for the braclet and another 15 to close your mouth. Jewellar agrees. In the background Abhi tells that he knew exactly what to do with the braclet when Sal tells him that she needs to go to the farmhouse. Next scene: Abhi and Sal are looking for evidence, Abhi drops the braclet in the mud and covers it with mud by his shoes).

Present day: Abhi says when I heard that Pia was pregnant, I felt closer to my mission. By giving my own child my name, I made place in everybody's heart and Pia's heart too. I was only waiting for Pia answer. (past scene plays where Abhi convinces Pia for the marriage).

Present Day: Kakisa๐Ÿ˜ก says that your mission is complete ...you played a good game to get your love but that mission will be successful only if I let it. Abhi agrees with kakisa...and teklls her that if you can break my dreams and efforts I can do the same with you. Kakisa says instead of destroying each other's mission, lets keep our secrets in our hearts and seal our lips. Abhi agrees. Kakisa tells lets go inside but Abhi stops her. He tells that he doesn't understand one thing..If she knew everything about him, why was she encouraging his marriage to Pia. Kakisa say that a Witch spares a house(something like that) so why can't she spare a relation. However bad I am, Pia is afterall my neice and she has the same blood. You already had spoiled her life, and she was pregnant with your kid...so its obvious that Pia get married to u. Also I had an idea which might be profitable to me. You will be marrying Pia and you will be the SIL...so when I have your weakness in my hand...you will definetly help me. I have played a brilliant game. Abhi is happy but asks her why act a blind women to which Kakisa tells he doesn't need to know this.

Prison:

Sridhar's mom come to meet him. She informs him about Pia marriage. He is taken back(I think he ๐Ÿ˜กstill loves Pia) but then tells his mom that I was right about Pia..she is characterless women...she was having an affair with Abhi and its their plan to frame me so they can remove me from their path. Sridhar's mom gets angry and tells him that she thought with time he will change, but he hasn't. Do u think its abhi's plan to support Pia after you left her? Or is it a plan of Abhi to accept Pia with the child which you put there. Sri is surprised to hear that Pia is pregnant. Amma says that she can't believe that her son could do such an evil act. She leaves. Sridhar is still pondering on Pia pregnancy and says that Pia got pregnant from the rapist.

Later, Sridhar asks the constable a cigaratte and hits him and escapes from Jail. He jumps from the wall. He tells to himself that to prove himself innocent he had to escape and he knows exactly how to prove himself innocent.

Video by Dhdude: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=698471

Jhalak by realitybites: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=698352

Observations: It proved that Abhi was not mentally balanced due to his childhood. Abhi's acting skills were superb. To all Abhi's fan..this is a must watch. I agree with realitybites(her comments in the Jhalak post), his perfomance was applauding๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

My prediction(this was very obvious after watching so many serials๐Ÿ˜†) there is a possibility that Sridhar cannot father kids which might be a useful point to prove his innocence. Also, this might be the very reason that he started drinking and misbehaving with Pia.

Please take part in chaska meter poll. Sp has been coming  in 3rd position because  we hardly post our choices.

here is the link for chaska meter

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/698680

Edited by ramas - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
thanks!
will wait for the rest
sg2600 thumbnail
thanks ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ i am feeling bad for pia and mannobhabhi..poor women!
sanjshuv30 thumbnail
Thx for the lovely update. It is really sad. I love Abhi.
qandolakjan thumbnail
i never thought abhi would do such a horrible ๐Ÿ˜• thing .but anyways thankc for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
thanks a lot for time and efort sim-di
abhi is such a ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก cant belive it wot a je*k
feel bad for pia, MB and sri..a little bit
eternal thumbnail
thanx for the update....i hope abhi pays i dont like him anymore..yanasty lil thing...chi chi... ๐Ÿ˜ก
ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update simran. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ Finally it is all out and I think ppl like abhi should be punished, ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคข
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sharala thumbnail
thanks for the update...
wonder what they going to do now...