Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sharan_19

sharan_19

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Can any one give what happened to chellamadi nee ennakku from last week of july.? updates and also the photos of latest once.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question & Answer thread" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

I have opened this thread so you guys can ask any questions regarding Kasturi and CNE serials. If any new members or anyone else has any doubts, then please post your questions ONLY here, we will answer them ASAP.

-Melisssa

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharan_19

Do any one know about this ajay kapoor,

He is good in his acting .Why did he stop acting in arasi? he must come again to rock like how he did in selvi.I heard that he married that Malar who comes as selvi's sister in SELVI AND ARASI. Is that real? What happened to him then ? why is he not coming in arasi.

In chellamadi nee enakku also he is good ,by doing good things and also coming in duel roles .hope this serial should be interesting .Why updates so far in this serial ? Like to know abt this serial next?

If any one seen it please update it .

Thank u .

Hi Sharan_19,

Ajay comes in Kolangal aswell as a baddie. I am sure he will soon back in Arase, but his story line wont suit the current story line in Arase, thats why no Amar yet. Malar married him to take revenge on him and Andavar for what they did with her family in Sri Lanka.

I will soon complete CNE update mansion so you can find all the updates there very soon. It will take a little bit time Wink

sharan_19

sharan_19

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Oh thanks meli,
sorry for the delayed response .I was busy whole day.Thank u so much.I have a doubt is he married to this girl in real life.As this girl malar used to come in KOLANGAL i heard as ANU b4 years ??
Just a doubt as here there were talking abt them as they got married in real life too.

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 4:13am | IP Logged

What are the names of the stars who take on the characters of Ram and Rekha in Kasturi? Thanks.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Creep is Jai Krishnan.

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 18 August 2007 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja! He looks more Ram than Jai!

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 8:17am | IP Logged

I didn't know that Ekta Kapoor is former actor Jeetendra's daughter. Her mum is Shoba Kapoor BUT where did Ekta get the Kapoor tag? Did she marry a Kapoor?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top