rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=698381" />
Chit Chat

Your Personality resembles....??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

How's everything? I Hope RockingTongueTongue

Well i saw II3 lately and got inspired by Smita.. she said the song "Main hoon.. henna" really suits her personality!

So i thought why not finding out which Character resembled You/Your personality the most??TongueTongue

Like our Sapna darling claims that she is too "SWEET"Big smileBig smile, well sapna, which character is like you?

Vinu flirts with girls all the timeLOLLOL -- vinu who are u like?

Our dearest Star says that she "only believes what she says", right Star?? WinkWink
Who are u like??

Nuggy darling is an officer, tell me Nugs which character do u resemble? are u like Akshay Kumar from "Main khiladi..." or like Manoj Bajpai from Shool? tell nah

Sam is called naughty Sam... i wonder why??You are  naughty like which character

I hope i gave enough examples.. i hope u understand what to do??

Share which character is like you, it can be from any movie /serial/ u can also add which song suits your personality.. etc etc

Looking frwd to the entries, coz we can get to know/ understand each other better nah?Wink i will add mine tooTongue

Besides bugging hope u all reply here tooLOLLOL
THis is a golden opprtunity to do your own Tareef, dil khol ke-- the Sky is the LimitLOL

Love,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 08 August 2007 at 2:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Personality resembles....??" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I...         &n bsp;don't...        know....

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
ohh i m not sure but there was a show jab love hua and there was a girl aanya in it, i can completely relate to her n she's very much like me..n i m not doing my tareef Wink LOL LOL she has a lot of bad points..which i do too like anya started off as a brat who loved to blow up money..which is me LOLu take me shopping once with u n u will know!lolz she was kinda selfish too sometimes..which honestly, i think i m too ... but at the same time she rly loves n cares for her ppl..so thats me

Edited by -Pinky- - 08 August 2007 at 3:33pm

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
nice topic Gracella Big smile

I think I resemble Kajol from the movie K3G cuz I can be really loud like her with family at times and at the same time be really shy. Also be caring about people Smile

Gracella congrats on becoming viewbie Clap

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
How sweet Pinky and Sehrish!
I liked Ananya and Kajol in K3G!!! so i think i would def like you Tongue Tongue

And Jess, please think yaar LOL LOL

Thx for the congrats sehrish, i'm very thrilled Embarrassed

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I think i resemble Madhuri Dixit of Dil to pagal hai a bit.. dancing is my passion and i also believe that someone somewhere is made for me and god will give me the sign that he's the one i've been waiting for ( apart from My hrithik of course) Embarrassed

That's why i like the song of Awarapan.. "Someone out there.. Mahiya" Clap Clap Clap

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
i didn't no u were made a viewbie..congraztzz! Hug Embarrassed

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pinky Embarrassed Embarrassed no prob babes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top