It probably is Kushal because...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
he was running from the law because he killed Arjun so he probably had surgery done on his face. I think but of course who knows because after all it is Ekta's serial so expect the unexpected and the confusing.
yup i think that it is really kushal with a face of arjun. since it's ektaa's serial then impossible can happen. then again i think that arjun is really alive. kushal will come and ruined the whole family and then at the  point where everything is ruined then arjun will come the real one watch.
oh my god what else is in store for us now???????????????
stupid ekta!!Why does she do this to us??๐Ÿ˜ก
I think its all Arjun's game to get back at kajol...remember he said that he wanted to ruin her life in the beginning
well then that does mean that ARJUN is really alive. but can he really be that bad? i thought he changed? mayb kushal is forcing him to do this. U know "majboori". or is could be both of there game. but by hurting kajal means that he would be hurting his abhimanyu. right? the suspense is killing me.

I also think that he's changed. But if you look at it from another perspective, then it can sort of make sense. I mean, maybe arjun was playing with kajal's emotions all along. Maybe those pic's samay showed kajal were of arjun really cheating on kajal. Maybe he really didn't change him bad ways and all this was a part of his plans?!?!?

BUT....

Then again, you guys are right when you say by hurting kajal he would be hurting his own baby. I knew he was bad before, but I don't think that he is that bad that he would jepordize the baby in any way. Maybe him being negative is that the fact that he's trying to get back at samay.

Here's another one of my cooky ideas:

Maybe kushaal did have arjun kept captured and was trying to brainwash him, but arjun got away to come back to kajal. But on his way coming home he found out that kajal was getting married to samay and that's why he is in a pissed off mood cause he wouldn't have expected kajal to marry samay. I think he's upset and mad cause he thinks that kajal is marrying samay willingly. I think that Kushaal tried to brainwash arjun in thinking that kajal loves samay or is cheating on him. But arjun didn't believe him and escaped. Then when he came to know that kajal and samay are getting married, that's when he becomes negative cause he never expected this.

OR......

Maybe samay really was involved in arjun's murder. Maybe Samay and kuhsaal really did team up and try to get rid of arjun. Kushaal kidnapped arjun and arjun found out about their plan. He beat up kushaal and escaped. And finally he get's the lawyer's involved to get back at Samay. Maybe that's why he is a negative character. I think he's gonna be bad to get back at samay and kushaal.

Who knows.................๐Ÿ˜•

look guyz....Arjun Is Alive๐Ÿ˜›

Firstly, welcome to shygirl to this forum. Hope u enjoy!

Secondly, what makes you so sure Kuch?๐Ÿ˜• I hope to GOD that you are right and that its the real arjun and not a fake.

da real arjun iz alive but he iz hidden away by kushal....  or     kushal brainwashed him sayin dat kajal told kushal to kill arjun coz she wanted to marry samay but kushal felt bad dats why he kidnapped arjun n sent one of his men as arjun to make kajal think dat da job iz done n da baby of kajal iz not arjun's but samay's(dats wot kushal told arjun). n den arjun gets bad n feels like takin revenge of kajal coz she cheated him which aint true but.... n kushal's revenge forda slap happens n when everything iz ruined arjun will cum to no wot he had done n sorry n stufff n becomes a gudie - gudie person๐Ÿ˜•n dats it.