Harry Potter

sectumsempra!

cutiepie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys dont u think that this spell (maybe)is going to help harry alot as it is for enemies and maybe harry will try it on nagini which according to dumbledore is a horcrux of voldy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
hmm!it may be possible!sectumsepra seems to be much in demand nowadays thanx to snape! 😆 😡
cutiepie thumbnail
or if i was in harry's place i would have liked to cast the spell on some death eaters esp. bellatrix 😆
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
not to forget snape.i wud love to cast avada kedavra on that wretch! 😡 😡 😆
cutiepie thumbnail
me too...i dont believe this,i mean how can some people still think that snape is positive 😡 ,he killed my favourite character so i will hate him forever. 😡
*~Princess_K~* thumbnail
I don't hink Snape would really kill Dumbledore...I haven't read the book yet either...so maybe as alot of ppl here have been saying Dumbledore might have ordered Snape 2 kill him...why? I don't know... but anyways that's my personal opinion...
take care
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yeah i sort of agree.i am 1 of those memebers who told that snape can still be a +ve character.he may b good.maybe bcoz of dumbledore's order he had a go on dumbledore.dumbledore used to trust him like anything.he wudn't hear a word against him.to trust snape so much,he must have had some good reason.also after getting the horcrux(fake)dumbledore asked only 4 snape n wouldn't allow harry to call any1 else!so......welll dunno!

i am sorrry 4 losing track of the topic!hope no1 minds! 😆
cutiepie thumbnail
ya but aaaaaaaaa i dont know,i mean there r some points which makes me against snape but some other points like dumbledore believing him like hell creates a lot of confusion in my mind. 😕
achal thumbnail
I undoubtedly think that Snape is a good guy.. There are so many clues pointing that Snape is positive, and that Dumbledore ordered him to kill him.. I seriously used to hate Snape until I read the 6th book, which makes me think he's not bad afterall..
Anyways, to go back to the real topic, I also believe that "sectumsempra" is going to be very useful spell in the 7th book since I think Harry is never going to use "Avada Kedavra" and it is the next best (or worst 😆 ) spell..
albusdumbledore thumbnail
guys r u nuts..... excuse me for the language... i beg your pardons for it....

but any1 who's read the book will agree.

please note the following points:

1. Final words of dumbledore: Harry clearly says the words frightened him more than anything " For the First Time Dumbledore was pleading"

2. Secondly if what you argue is true then Dumbledore shouldn't be dead...rite so his spell cast over harry should not have lifted rite. but he goes through the entire rigmarole after it. rite

So there you have it..

any1 wanna say against these arguments post back.

regards,

freaky