Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged
hey guys dont u think that this spell (maybe)is going to help harry alot as it is for enemies and maybe harry will try it on nagini which according to dumbledore is a horcrux of voldy!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sectumsempra!" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:22am | IP Logged
hmm!it may be possible!sectumsepra seems to be much in demand nowadays thanx to snape! LOL Angry

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:24am | IP Logged
or if i was in harry's place i would have liked to cast the spell on some death eaters esp. bellatrix LOL

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged
not to forget snape.i wud love to cast avada kedavra on that wretch! Angry Angry LOL

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged
me too...i dont believe this,i mean how can some people still think that snape is positive Angry ,he killed my favourite character so i will hate him forever. Angry

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I don't hink Snape would really kill Dumbledore...I haven't read the book yet either...so maybe as alot of ppl here have been saying Dumbledore might have ordered Snape 2 kill him...why? I don't know... but anyways that's my personal opinion...
take care

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:03am | IP Logged
yeah i sort of agree.i am 1 of those memebers who told that snape can still be a +ve character.he may b good.maybe bcoz of dumbledore's order he had a go on dumbledore.dumbledore used to trust him like anything.he wudn't hear a word against him.to trust snape so much,he must have had some good reason.also after getting the horcrux(fake)dumbledore asked only 4 snape n wouldn't allow harry to call any1 else!so......welll dunno!

i am sorrry 4 losing track of the topic!hope no1 minds! LOL

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ya but aaaaaaaaa i dont know,i mean there r some points which makes me against snape but some other points like dumbledore believing him like hell creates a lot of confusion in my mind. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top