Jokes
Jokes

Jokes!

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Smart Sardar

A sardarji comes up to the Pakistan border on his bike. He's got two large bags over his shoulders. 

The guard Iqbal stops him and says,'What's in the bags?' 

'Sand,' answered the sardarji. 

Iqbal says, 'We'll just see about that. Get off the bike.' 

Iqbal's guard takes the bags and rips them apart, he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains the sardarji overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. 
Iqbal releases the sardarji, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them onto the sardarji's shoulders, and lets him cross the border. 

A week later, the same thing happens. 

Iqbal asks, 'What have you got?' 

'Sand,' says the Sardarji. 

Iqbal does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to the sardarji, and crosses the border on his bike.
This sequence of events if repeated every day for three years.
Finally, the sardarji, doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a 'dhaba' in Islamabad. 

Hey, Buddy,' says Iqbal, 'I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about...I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?' 

The sardaji, sips his Lassi and says, 'Bikes.' 

rdarji comes up to the Pakistan border on his bike. He's got two large bags over his shoulders. 

The guard Iqbal stops him and says,'What's in the bags?' 

'Sand,' answered the sardarji. 

Iqbal says, 'We'll just see about that. Get off the bike.' 

Iqbal's guard takes the bags and rips them apart, he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains the sardarji overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. 
Iqbal releases the sardarji, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them onto the sardarji's shoulders, and lets him cross the border. 

A week later, the same thing happens. 

Iqbal asks, 'What have you got?' 

'Sand,' says the Sardarji. 

Iqbal does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to the sardarji, and crosses the border on his bike.
This sequence of events if repeated every day for three years.
Finally, the sardarji, doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a 'dhaba' in Islamabad. 

Hey, Buddy,' says Iqbal, 'I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about...I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?' 

The sardaji, sips his Lassi and says, 'Bikes.' 

Laloo

When Lalloo completed 25 years of his rule over Bihar, he
wanted a special postage stamp issued, with his picture on it. He so instructed Rabridevi, stressing that it should be of international quality. The stamps were duly released, and Lalloo was pleased.
But within a couple of days of release of the stamp, he began hearing complaints that the stamp was not sticking properly, and became furious. He called Rabri and ordered her to investigate the matter. 
Rabri checked the matter out at several post offices, and then reported on the problem to Lalloo Prasad. She said: 
"The stamp is really of international quality. The problem is, our people are spitting on the wrong side!"

why banta listens Radio Pak 

This was during the Indo-Pak war of 1971

It was a time of Air Raids, and Blackouts Santa Singh bumps into Banta Singh - somewhere in the Pind {village}Banta is listening to the news from Radio Pakistan! on his transistor
Santa: "oye Banta tu dushmaan ke khabra kyon sun raha hai ...... All India Radio kyo nahin? {Why are you listening to the Pakistani Propaganda ... and not All India Radio?} 
Banta: "oye Maine socha dushmaan ke bijli phook kar uska nuksaan karoon" {I'm sabotaging them by wasting their electricity}

Gujarati

An aged Kanjibhai and his wife, Rupaben were leaning against the edge of their chicken pen ,when the Rupaben wistfully recalled that the next week they would mark their golden wedding anniversary.

Let's have a party, Muna na Bapuji ," she suggested. "Let's party with some Chicken Tikka."

Kanjibhai lifted his cap and scratched his grizzled head.

Rupa ," he finally answered, "I don't see why the chicken should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago." 

Bihari

There was this Bihari who was travelling with two tickets, so when the T.T.E asked for the ticket, this fellow gave both the tickets, and so the T.T.E asked him the reason of buying two tickets ,
eak tho khoo gai to?( this fellow answered well what will happen if in case I lose one of them), 
so the T.T.E said "or agar doono khoo gai to?" (what if you lose both of them),
so this guy said "to yeh pass kab kam ayaga?" (then why do I have a monthly pass).

LOLLOL

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
hehehe! thanks princess for sharing!LOL
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
LOL
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
btw, the 1st one is HILARIOUS! LOL it is the best!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Big smile
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
GOOD ONES Clap Clap
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24