Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Maybe meeting Aryan at Heart-Beat. I would not be surprised to even find the entire Gulmohar gang having a kitty party at Heart-Beat.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It all depends on the personel perspective whether you choose to view the pic as sneaky or sweet..I think it was a very natural thing to do.
Tindae thumbnail
I think it was so nice of Purab to email Jassi's pic. Nothing sneaky , his way of saying I am still your friend. Who know's better than Purab that Jassi needs a friend. It's a pity he has not used the email before to clear his name. I hope he doesn't give up on Jassi.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah,right on Tindae.Jassi open your eyes to Purab..sigh such a dream boat...you don't one in real life though
navika thumbnail

Hey guys i also liked when purab send jassi an e-mail so that maybe she can realize that purab was not a liar but Armaan he is an a big fat liar and you know what he said in just ten days he will get Jasmeet Walia back i don't think so i hope jassi says no to him so and i hope Purab don't leave because Rohan is back he is very cute and naughty boy.

navika thumbnail
hey i supposed to be a senior member not a groupie.
Morgoth thumbnail

Agree with u guys.

If Purab had not sent the picture to Jassi, then it would have been sneaky and stalker-like. 

We have to remember that Rohan is in the picture...its Purab's way of saying that he'll never let their personal misunderstandings come b/w Jassi and Rohan's friendship.

And, YES! He finally remembers Jassi's Email address! 👏

kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hydroxide0

hey u ppl really depend on deadly wat if she goes away?wat will u do

Is she going anywhere???I hope she is not.😭

kanchi thumbnail

Well this time Purab did not made a mistake by sending it through email varna like last time Billu would have get it and he would have blasted seeing those pics.

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Technology is finally entering Jassi's life. Nandu even asked her to get a mobile. Long live Technology!!