Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majumdar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Swati,

If JW was selfish he wud simply tell her the truth and she wud coming rushing back (as per ur analysis). Then AD will put Bani behind bars. Then JW will get his money and kids back and marry either Sonali (if she still wants him) or Rano (since she is sepaarted from ranveer now).

Rgds,

Pri
mahimn thumbnail
Pri,

Rano seperated from Ranveer. Impossible(I think we should compile a Dixit manual for future reference. This way it will be easy to point out rules) What comes in Dixit circles becomes the private property of the Dixits hbe it Munna,Sahil, Pushky or anyone else. How come Ranveer will be spared?
InduD thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pri di,

(he went on to EB DDG )

If Pia blackmails JW, it is the blackmailed person's fault. If AD blackmails DDG, it is the blackmailer's fault. But Bani's emotional blackmail is gonna destroy herself...she is the one who is gonna lose by marrying AD...unlike JW's which resulted in Bani suffering the most...

Sorry di, how much you guys try to say that JW is doing everything for Bani's safety, it is not gonna change anything...It is us who are assuming that JW is doing for Bani's safety but Has JW even once tried to save Bani in this whole issue? NOPE...Has there been any time where JW really fought for Bani? Has he ever fought for her to get her back to his life? NOPE...Forget saving her, Had he even TRIED?NOPE...Sorry, this guy doesnot deserve anything...Edited by Je_aime - 16 years ago
majumdar thumbnail
Kanamma,

(But Bani's emotional blackmail is gonna destroy herself...)

But she doesn't know that. She thinks that her blackmail is going to destroy JW.

(she is the one who is gonna lose by marrying AD...)

So why bother? There is not one good reason for Bani marrying AD. I agree she is not responsible for hating JW. But her hatred for JW does not justify her marrying a psycho murderer.

(Has JW even once tried to save Bani?)

My dear, Who saved her from being crushed by a sandbag in the godown when she was hunting for PR? Who stood on the bomb on Mukesh Mills? Who pulled her out of fire in WM? Who bashed up a bunch of goons in Ghatkopar? Who rescued her from a bunch of kidnappers getting a gunshot on his hands for his pains?

(Has he ever fought for her to get her back to his life?)

No. And the only reason was Bani's safety.

(NOPE...Sorry, this guy doesnot deserve anything...)

Here I agree with you. In fact most Munna campers wud.

Rgds,

Pri
InduD thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majumdar

Kanamma,

(But Bani's emotional blackmail is gonna destroy herself...)

But she doesn't know that. She thinks that her blackmail is going to destroy JW.  Huh? Bani didnot blackmail anyoneπŸ˜•πŸ˜•..Bani succumbing to AD's emotional blackmail is only gonna cost her unlike JW who getting blackmailed costed Bani's life mostly.

(she is the one who is gonna lose by marrying AD...)

So why bother? There is not one good reason for Bani marrying AD. I agree she is not responsible for hating JW. But her hatred for JW does not justify her marrying a psycho murderer. Ya and that is why she is gonna lose and Bani has gone nuts to marry a psycho but she accepted to marry him out of gratitude cos whatever AD did save her...That is the reason she accepted to marry and here, JW knows that it is not safe for Bani to marry a psycho but he still letting her do that? Well, of course, isn't he doing all these for her "safety"...Walia's brain does have a problem..he thinks being with psychos and in mental hospital is better than being in Jail..

(Has JW even once tried to save Bani?)

My dear, Who saved her from being crushed by a sandbag in the godown when she was hunting for PR? Who stood on the bomb on Mukesh Mills? Who pulled her out of fire in WM? Who bashed up a bunch of goons in Ghatkopar? Who rescued her from a bunch of kidnappers getting a gunshot on his hands for his pains? save her psychically only to kill her emotionally...well, great saviour...When he needed to save her from a most crucial thing, where did he go?

(Has he ever fought for her to get her back to his life?)

No. And the only reason was Bani's safety. What safety are you all talking about, I dont get it?

majumdar thumbnail
Kanamma,

(When he needed to save her from a most crucial thing, where did he go?)

She wud not have been in trouble in the first place if she had not rolled out WM's red carpet for her repto rapist sister Pia. JW cudn't save Bani becuase she was hell-bent on destroying herself.

(Bani accepted to marry him out of gratitude cos whatever AD did save her...)

AD didnot save her for the great cause of humanity, he saved her becuase he wanted to use her for his purpose? So why bother being grateful?

(Walia's brain does have a problem..)

Didn't know that JW had a brain, but if u insist..... πŸ˜‰

Rgds,

Pri
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know sometimes I think it is quite foolish but whatever Jai i is doing it is to please Bani, I mean a waiter just for Bani. I mean whoever heard of the richest business man working as a waiter. But I am sure Bani will melt. - Chevarra Hansraj
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
megs i agree bani was horrified anyone would be at the thought of marrying him! πŸ˜† but i wish AD saw what we saw and i wish bani told him something instead of acting liek his puppet